Here it is. BF4 PS4 vs Xbox One.

#281benjimainPosted 10/29/2013 8:43:10 AM(edited)
regsantotomas posted...
Is that allowed? I was told that I must wallow in my misery.

Not at all. Nobody is saying that. You just get to know that PS4 people are playing the objectively superior version for $100 less and having a better time, while you play yours.
#282Skynet82997Posted 10/29/2013 8:44:10 AM
benjimain posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
No one is fooled. DF isn't the only footage out there.

The IGN footage looks the same - but I suppose they purposely botched it too?

Seriously, just look at the topics here today - it's VERY easy to see who the die hard fanboys who just won't give an inch are - even when presented with actual footage, they'll claim it's doctored, or messed up in some way.

Ridiculous - both version look GREAT! I would be thrilled with either one.

http://slumz.boxden.com/f13/digital-foundry-admits-botching-battlefield-4-ps4-xb1-video-capature-1994864/

Have a nice day!

Sure - but there's lots of other footage out there that's not DF, and it looks the same.

Honestly, your PS4 is the superior console, but we can see from the videos that the power disparity is no where near what you'd hoped.

But like I said, both look GREAT! Would be very happy with either one.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#283benjimainPosted 10/29/2013 8:48:05 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
Honestly, your PS4 is the superior console, but we can see from the videos that the power disparity is no where near what you'd hoped.

Uhhh no they're not. This is the point. JackFrag's version shows the textures are equal on the PS4.

And the power disparity is the 50% that was claimed all along. 50% more resolution (225% resolution on COD: Ghosts) and higher and more stable framerate.

And yes, the PS4 is superior.
#284Skynet82997Posted 10/29/2013 8:50:37 AM
benjimain posted...
Skynet82997 posted...

Uhhh no they're not. This is the point. JackFrag's version shows the textures are equal on the PS4.

And the power disparity is the 50% that was claimed all along. 50% more resolution (225% resolution on COD: Ghosts) and higher and more stable framerate.

And yes, the PS4 is superior.

It's a handful of die hard fanboys (like you) who are going nuts about this. It's clear to any reasonable people that the two look very close, and both look great.

But I understand the party line you have to toe, so I know why you need to remain steadfast about this.

I'm very happy with how both versions look. Very excited for both consoles and a whole new gen of awesome looking games!

7 years is TOO long between hardware upgrades!
---
#285MetroidFan9999Posted 10/29/2013 8:54:22 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
benjimain posted...
Skynet82997 posted...

Seriously, just look at the topics here today - it's VERY easy to see who the die hard fanboys who just won't give an inch are - even when presented with actual footage, they'll claim it's doctored, or messed up in some way.

http://slumz.boxden.com/f13/digital-foundry-admits-botching-battlefield-4-ps4-xb1-video-capature-1994864/

Have a nice day!

Sure - but there's lots of other footage out there that's not DF, and it looks the same.

56% more pixels, 2-15 average better FPS, AO in the mix on the PS4 but not on the X1, etc etc etc.

DF feed botched by adding blurriness to the PS4 feed, pushing limited RGB picture on the X1 feed (crushed blacks everywhere). Jack feeds showed the power differences clearly, especially in multiplayer.

Many people were saying that the PS4 is ~50% more powerful give or take 20. This comparison is evident of such.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#286segagamerPosted 10/29/2013 8:56:20 AM
Wow, both look great!

Very excited for the new gen of Xbox One, Wii U and PS4.
---
Wii U+Xbox One :)
#287Skynet82997Posted 10/29/2013 8:56:54 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
benjimain posted...
Skynet82997 posted...

Have a nice day!

56% more pixels, 2-15 average better FPS, AO in the mix on the PS4 but not on the X1, etc etc etc.

DF feed botched by adding blurriness to the PS4 feed, pushing limited RGB picture on the X1 feed (crushed blacks everywhere). Jack feeds showed the power differences clearly, especially in multiplayer.

Many people were saying that the PS4 is ~50% more powerful give or take 20. This comparison is evident of such.

I watched them - both still look awesome!

Very excited for BOTH consoles.
---
#288benjimainPosted 10/29/2013 8:58:08 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...

Yup. And as I said above, this is while the resolution is 900p vs. 720p. Imagine when the Bone versions of games lie at 720p while the PS4 version soars to 1080p, like with COD: Ghosts! OUCH!
#289benjimainPosted 10/29/2013 8:59:57 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
Very excited for BOTH consoles.

Nobody is arguing that, just erroneous posts like this:

Skynet82997 posted...
#290Combo626Posted 10/29/2013 9:01:38 AM
benjimain posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...

Yup. And as I said above, this is while the resolution is 900p vs. 720p. Imagine when the Bone versions of games lie at 720p while the PS4 version soars to 1080p, like with COD: Ghosts! OUCH!

Wasn't BF4 supposed to be in 1080p and it wasn't? Ouch.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!