So for everyone getting an Xbone

#1dillpickle69Posted 10/28/2013 10:12:01 PM
When did you decide you were getting an Xbone? - Results (138 votes)
As soon as it was announced
34.06% (47 votes)
As soon as they dropped the DRM policies
12.32% (17 votes)
As soon as the Kinect stopped being mandatory
1.45% (2 votes)
As soon as the gap in the amount of launch games widened
2.9% (4 votes)
I'm still not getting an Xbone
36.96% (51 votes)
As soon as it was announced, I decided to get it along with the PS4
3.62% (5 votes)
As soon as they dropped the DRM policies, I decided to get it along with the PS4
2.9% (4 votes)
As soon as the Kinect stopped being mandatory, I decided to get it along with the PS4
0% (0 votes)
As soon as the gap in the amount of launch games widened, I decided to get it along with the PS4
0% (0 votes)
I'm not getting either console
5.8% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Simple poll. If, by some odd distortion of space and time, you have more than one of these apply to you, pick the earliest one.
---
"They don't love you, they won't pet sit your cats. As a matter of fact for fifty cents they'll beat you with a pool stick till your retinas detach."
#2dillpickle69(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 1:26:59 AM
Huh, so far, most people getting Xbones stuck with it since launch. Interesting, never woulda figured.
---
"They don't love you, they won't pet sit your cats. As a matter of fact for fifty cents they'll beat you with a pool stick till your retinas detach."
#3lnoscopedJFKPosted 10/29/2013 7:21:37 PM
I love how this is one of the only topics that isn't blindly defending OR poking fun of the One, and nobody posts on it
#4Teh_5_StarzPosted 10/29/2013 7:24:21 PM
i was gonna get it as soon as it was announced (TV stuff didnt bother me, i actually like it)

then the DRM fiasco happened and i was all "Nah bro"

then the 180'd and i was all "sign me up"

now i have an Xbox

-Love Teh 5 Starz
---
GT: DJ Willie Vee
Offer DLC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#5slyman19Posted 10/29/2013 7:28:19 PM
I decided to get one after I snapped out of the popularity craze surrounding the PS4 and realized the XBO had the games I wanted.
#6maheo30Posted 10/29/2013 7:29:39 PM
Getting a PS4 was never a consideration, so it has always been X1 for me.
---
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism. (Dr. B.B. Warfield)
#7ScRuiPosted 10/29/2013 7:30:42 PM
As soon as it was announced for me...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#8_-Dante-_Posted 10/30/2013 8:20:29 PM
I was sincerely going to make this my one generation where I don't get all the consoles, but then they 180'd on the DRM policies and I changed my mind. The spybox thing angered me as well, but I'll admit, not enough to break my collection and make me skip out on a console.

Still prefer PS4 though
---
Though a fight every now and then makes life a little more interesting, don't ya think?
#9Jian_ZiPosted 10/30/2013 8:25:16 PM
As soon as I heard Crimson Dragon was going to be on it. Panzer Dragoon was why I got a Sega Saturn when I was a kid, and this is a similar game made by some of the same people.
#10NejiHyuga900Posted 10/30/2013 9:45:48 PM
I will decide during the 9th gen in 5-10 more years. I waited until 8th gen to get a PS3 since I didn't trust the PS3 when that first launched but now, the PS3 is great (and I recently bought one this month).

The end of this generation (8th gen) will determine if I should get an Xbox One or not because I don't trust the One right now (I was an Xbox gamer during part of 6th gen and the entire 7th gen, but the Xbox One reveal made me lose faith in the Xbox brand). If the Xbox One does well by the end of 8th gen, I will get one. But if I can't trust it by the end of 8th gen, I will ignore it.

I just have a bad feeling that the Xbox One may put DRM and other stuff back in the future so I don't want to risk buying one soon.
---
Xbox/Windows Gamertag & NNID: TDPNeji | Steam ID & PSN: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!