So for everyone getting an Xbone

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So for everyone getting an Xbone
3 years ago#11
Shouldn't have added I'm not getting one. The Ponies on this board are ridiculous with having to find ways to justify their purchase
GT: EchoX860
3 years ago#12
It took me a few hours of consideration because of the DRM business. But in the end, I pre-ordered it pretty quickly.
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
3 years ago#13
I was going to get it regardless, the DRM just made me pre-order the PS4 first. Than they dropped the DRM so I went ahead and pre-ordered it. Considering InFamous Second Son doesn't come out till next year, glad I have the XBox One for Crimson Dragon, DR3 and Forza 5, and use AC4 and BF4 on the PS4 in the meantime.
You know you have been playing games too long when you shout out the window to turn off the lights during the day.=)
3 years ago#14
I am contractually obligated to purchase every Xbox system that ever has, or ever will come out. Also, it is stipulated that I must enjoy them to the fullest extent of my capabilities of doing so.
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
3 years ago#15
EchoX860 posted...
Shouldn't have added I'm not getting one. The Ponies on this board are ridiculous with having to find ways to justify their purchase

I don't get it... Are you saying I shouldn't have put in an option for not getting a One because Sony fanboys will ruin the poll by voting that they're not getting a One? That doesn't really make sense if that's what you meant...
"They don't love you, they won't pet sit your cats. As a matter of fact for fifty cents they'll beat you with a pool stick till your retinas detach."
3 years ago#16
As soon as it was announced. I always get all platforms so I have to buy this one. Also, HALO.
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So for everyone getting an Xbone

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived