So for everyone getting an Xbone

#11EchoX860Posted 10/30/2013 8:51:30 PM
Shouldn't have added I'm not getting one. The Ponies on this board are ridiculous with having to find ways to justify their purchase
---
GT: EchoX860
#122ndAtomiskPosted 10/30/2013 9:20:31 PM
It took me a few hours of consideration because of the DRM business. But in the end, I pre-ordered it pretty quickly.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#13renskyfirePosted 10/30/2013 9:38:18 PM
I was going to get it regardless, the DRM just made me pre-order the PS4 first. Than they dropped the DRM so I went ahead and pre-ordered it. Considering InFamous Second Son doesn't come out till next year, glad I have the XBox One for Crimson Dragon, DR3 and Forza 5, and use AC4 and BF4 on the PS4 in the meantime.
---
You know you have been playing games too long when you shout out the window to turn off the lights during the day.=)
#14JohnHalo343Posted 10/30/2013 9:42:14 PM
I am contractually obligated to purchase every Xbox system that ever has, or ever will come out. Also, it is stipulated that I must enjoy them to the fullest extent of my capabilities of doing so.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#15dillpickle69(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2013 12:20:30 AM
EchoX860 posted...
Shouldn't have added I'm not getting one. The Ponies on this board are ridiculous with having to find ways to justify their purchase

I don't get it... Are you saying I shouldn't have put in an option for not getting a One because Sony fanboys will ruin the poll by voting that they're not getting a One? That doesn't really make sense if that's what you meant...
---
"They don't love you, they won't pet sit your cats. As a matter of fact for fifty cents they'll beat you with a pool stick till your retinas detach."
#16supermoc10Posted 10/31/2013 12:39:03 AM
As soon as it was announced. I always get all platforms so I have to buy this one. Also, HALO.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"