Am I the only one who can't tell the difference?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Am I the only one who can't tell the difference?

User Info: schmarkenheimer

schmarkenheimer
3 years ago#11
Colour saturation, darker, aliasing, bloom/flare were my first impressions.
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12

User Info: Styrof0am

Styrof0am
3 years ago#12
Had some colleagues look at the IGN BF4 comparison in fullscreen and set to 1080 on my 24" screen. I asked if they could see a difference. they couldn't.

Paused the video and asked again. One pointed to the Xb1 and said it was a bit crispier (sharper), the other noticed a difference in the shadows on the ground. they were more detailed on PS4.

They couldn't tell which they preferred.

Neither is a gamer by any stretch of the imagination, but a two people study group is in no way enough to say anything conclusive, but it does indicate, that to the average joe there is not much difference.

The only thing I noticed (on a second viewing) was some blurriness on the rifletip on the XB1, but it looked more like a compression error, than anything else. To me BF4 is not a deciding factor.

User Info: TonyKojima

TonyKojima
3 years ago#13
ARe you kidding its night and day. The PS4 version is far superior at every aspect.
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima
PSN - Guncrazy56
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Am I the only one who can't tell the difference?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived