Am I the only one who can't tell the difference?

#11schmarkenheimerPosted 10/29/2013 4:49:16 AM(edited)
Colour saturation, darker, aliasing, bloom/flare were my first impressions.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#12Styrof0amPosted 10/29/2013 6:10:43 AM(edited)
Had some colleagues look at the IGN BF4 comparison in fullscreen and set to 1080 on my 24" screen. I asked if they could see a difference. they couldn't.

Paused the video and asked again. One pointed to the Xb1 and said it was a bit crispier (sharper), the other noticed a difference in the shadows on the ground. they were more detailed on PS4.

They couldn't tell which they preferred.

Neither is a gamer by any stretch of the imagination, but a two people study group is in no way enough to say anything conclusive, but it does indicate, that to the average joe there is not much difference.

The only thing I noticed (on a second viewing) was some blurriness on the rifletip on the XB1, but it looked more like a compression error, than anything else. To me BF4 is not a deciding factor.
#13TonyKojimaPosted 10/29/2013 6:11:30 AM
ARe you kidding its night and day. The PS4 version is far superior at every aspect.
---
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima
PSN - Guncrazy56