• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Who's ready for some VIDEO GAMES?!
2 years ago#31
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
KID VID posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
It took 9 years but finally the Xbox base is ready to eat some humble pie. Lol.
The back peddling is epic. Brings a tear to my eye.

You're seriously the most negative person on these boards. Don't you ever get tired of your negativity?

Oh I am very positive my friend. You call it negativity, I call it "every gamer has a right to be informed of what they are purchasing" and "the truth. "

Looks to me like you've been a bitter person for the last 9 years and now is your chance for revenge or something. Relax, man, they're just video games.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
2 years ago#32
KID VID posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
KID VID posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...

You're seriously the most negative person on these boards. Don't you ever get tired of your negativity?

Oh I am very positive my friend. You call it negativity, I call it "every gamer has a right to be informed of what they are purchasing" and "the truth. "

Looks to me like you've been a bitter person for the last 9 years and now is your chance for revenge or something. Relax, man, they're just video games.

Been playing kick as games the whole time. :-)
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
2 years ago#33
Revenge for what?
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
2 years ago#34
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
KID VID posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
KID VID posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...

Been playing kick as games the whole time. :-)

That may be, but what's with the hostility with the Xbox base that you're so thrilled that they'll eat a slice of that humble pie? Do you regret purchasing the console of your choice?
---
2 years ago#35
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Revenge for what?

I don't know. Maybe for not being able to play the games you wanted or not having the better multi-plats. *shrugs*
---
2 years ago#36
KID VID posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Revenge for what?

I don't know. Maybe for not being able to play the games you wanted or not having the better multi-plats. *shrugs*

^^Got ya! ;-)
---
2 years ago#37
You'd have to be some type of monster to disagree wit the TC here.

YES!!! I be READY!!! FOR NEXT GEN!!!!
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
2 years ago#38
This topic reminds me of this Pixar video: http://youtu.be/MRuURW_UXfw
---
"Were you born in the backseat of a bumper car or something?" - Dark Syde X 3226 regarding HH1's stupidity
2 years ago#39
Wheeeew! And she lifts her shirt! lol
---
Been here for years but signed up before the dawn of the 8th gen for the boards! Going all out this time. Weirdtown chat user Lonethernet
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Who's ready for some VIDEO GAMES?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived