Who's ready for some VIDEO GAMES?!

#31KID VIDPosted 10/31/2013 9:26:28 PM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
KID VID posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
It took 9 years but finally the Xbox base is ready to eat some humble pie. Lol.
The back peddling is epic. Brings a tear to my eye.

You're seriously the most negative person on these boards. Don't you ever get tired of your negativity?

Oh I am very positive my friend. You call it negativity, I call it "every gamer has a right to be informed of what they are purchasing" and "the truth. "

Looks to me like you've been a bitter person for the last 9 years and now is your chance for revenge or something. Relax, man, they're just video games.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#32LICKWIDPAlNPosted 10/31/2013 9:28:16 PM
KID VID posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
KID VID posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...

You're seriously the most negative person on these boards. Don't you ever get tired of your negativity?

Oh I am very positive my friend. You call it negativity, I call it "every gamer has a right to be informed of what they are purchasing" and "the truth. "

Looks to me like you've been a bitter person for the last 9 years and now is your chance for revenge or something. Relax, man, they're just video games.

Been playing kick as games the whole time. :-)
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#33LICKWIDPAlNPosted 10/31/2013 9:28:45 PM
Revenge for what?
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#34KID VIDPosted 10/31/2013 9:32:32 PM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
KID VID posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
KID VID posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...

Been playing kick as games the whole time. :-)

That may be, but what's with the hostility with the Xbox base that you're so thrilled that they'll eat a slice of that humble pie? Do you regret purchasing the console of your choice?
---
#35KID VIDPosted 10/31/2013 9:35:09 PM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Revenge for what?

I don't know. Maybe for not being able to play the games you wanted or not having the better multi-plats. *shrugs*
---
#36LICKWIDPAlNPosted 10/31/2013 9:36:15 PM
KID VID posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Revenge for what?

I don't know. Maybe for not being able to play the games you wanted or not having the better multi-plats. *shrugs*

^^Got ya! ;-)
---
#37THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 10/31/2013 9:39:42 PM
You'd have to be some type of monster to disagree wit the TC here.

YES!!! I be READY!!! FOR NEXT GEN!!!!
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#38The JackassPosted 10/31/2013 10:21:25 PM
This topic reminds me of this Pixar video: http://youtu.be/MRuURW_UXfw
---
"Were you born in the backseat of a bumper car or something?" - Dark Syde X 3226 regarding HH1's stupidity
#39LonethernetPosted 10/31/2013 10:23:05 PM
Wheeeew! And she lifts her shirt! lol
---
Been here for years but signed up before the dawn of the 8th gen for the boards! Going all out this time. Weirdtown chat user Lonethernet