Digital Foundry admits to botching their PS4 vs XBox One comparison

#21gumbyxcore99Posted 10/29/2013 8:20:49 AM
The pc version doesn't even look that good on ultra so I'm pretty sure both versions probably look bad
---
(C)1998 PS4 DEFENcE FORZE
#22HENTAIDOJIPosted 10/29/2013 4:56:51 PM
Heh.

DF botched up is going to be the new "They didn't enable superwhite"
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#23Mr_HakubiPosted 10/31/2013 9:07:30 PM
Can someone posts the article. Keeps taking me to a login screen.
---
http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy301/MrHakubi/S3/45856a6f.png
#24InfiniteHEROPosted 10/31/2013 11:05:43 PM
Kcrack posted...
Well that confirms it, PS4 version is superior. Those new gifs summed it all up really. Doesn't matter though, Xbone only users can still have fun even if it is "inferior".

Get over it already the only inferior versions are the ones on Ps3/360.... The best part of all this is the net is on full on fanboy war over COd and BF which are 3rd party Multiplatform titles that frankly look damn good on both the PS4 and XB1.

So why dont people hold the comments until we see 1st party titles rolling out.

Be honest though both systems will have great looking games so just enjoy them..
---
I am a PS3/360 Owner
#25AzaneAzerPosted 10/31/2013 11:15:14 PM
InfiniteHERO posted...
Kcrack posted...
Well that confirms it, PS4 version is superior. Those new gifs summed it all up really. Doesn't matter though, Xbone only users can still have fun even if it is "inferior".

Get over it already the only inferior versions are the ones on Ps3/360.... The best part of all this is the net is on full on fanboy war over COd and BF which are 3rd party Multiplatform titles that frankly look damn good on both the PS4 and XB1.

Be honest though both systems will have great looking games so just enjoy them..

"No Dude, the xbox360 version looks so much better, the lower frame rate means that the graphics are rendered better" Isn't far from the inane responses that have plagued this board from the xbots, let's not even mention that the last 3 weeks on this forum have been "NO IT WONT BE 720, ITS JUST A RUMOR, HERES A QUOTE FROM PENELLO", which, hey, it wasn't a rumor, it was a fact.

20% more cost for 45% less power, it's just insane at this point.
#26XBOXvsPCPosted 10/31/2013 11:22:19 PM
and what else do you expect from poor JackFrags? Don't you remember the Toys R Us episode? can't you see the butthurt aka dislike on YT videos about Xbox?
He show us both and play it safe. Even though his own videos contradict his opinion - smart move #respect
---
"Now you're talking to me baby! That I like! Keep it coming!" - Tony Montana
#27InfiniteHEROPosted 10/31/2013 11:53:25 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
InfiniteHERO posted...
Kcrack posted...

"No Dude, the xbox360 version looks so much better, the lower frame rate means that the graphics are rendered better" Isn't far from the inane responses that have plagued this board from the xbots, let's not even mention that the last 3 weeks on this forum have been "NO IT WONT BE 720, ITS JUST A RUMOR, HERES A QUOTE FROM PENELLO", which, hey, it wasn't a rumor, it was a fact.

Wanna talk 1st party titles... Forza 5 will own Gran Tourismo 6 and im not talking about the PS3 version thats silly im talking the upscaled PS4 version of 6
---
I am a PS3/360 Owner
#28OZ_ArchangelPosted 11/1/2013 12:08:34 AM
InfiniteHERO posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
InfiniteHERO posted...
Kcrack posted...

Wanna talk 1st party titles... Forza 5 will own Gran Tourismo 6 and im not talking about the PS3 version thats silly im talking the upscaled PS4 version of 6

At this rate with the sheer amount of PS4 consoles going to be sold compared to the XboxOne I actually think Gran Turismo will outsell Forza simply because it has a larger audience
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
#29ChargrilledPosted 11/1/2013 1:21:29 AM
I didnt know gt6 was coming to ps4
Whens it due?
---
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#30KolanifvPosted 11/1/2013 2:06:22 AM
DF has been botching PS3 and 360 comparisons for years (they've pretty much always had their HDMI output configured wrong), so this is no surprise.