After all these topics and discussions and me going back and forth

#11DaddyKojoPosted 10/29/2013 5:39:25 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
Not zero difference but they are REALLY close.

The PS4 version looks a bit smoother, but not as sharp as the XB0 version. Colors pop more on the XB0 version, but PS4 version has slightly more detail in certain shots.

Looks almost identical though - I'd be very happy with either one.

You know, you're right. I'm really liking your attitude today. I got all negative looking at the numbers this morning, but resolutions don't tell the whole story, do they? Both versions do look great and I'd be happy playing either one.
#12DaddyKojoPosted 10/29/2013 5:41:59 AM
jcweathers114 posted...
I had preordered the one but had been looking for a ps4 instead because of all the graphics talk.

And now? Sounds like you are not seeing the difference you expected from all the talk?
#13Skynet82997Posted 10/29/2013 5:42:51 AM
DaddyKojo posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
Not zero difference but they are REALLY close.

The PS4 version looks a bit smoother, but not as sharp as the XB0 version. Colors pop more on the XB0 version, but PS4 version has slightly more detail in certain shots.

Looks almost identical though - I'd be very happy with either one.

You know, you're right. I'm really liking your attitude today. I got all negative looking at the numbers this morning, but resolutions don't tell the whole story, do they? Both versions do look great and I'd be happy playing either one.

Yep - they do. Unfortunately, the Sony fanboys didn't get their slam dunk, so you'll notice a lot of the usual suspects today are really grasping at straws to make it look like there's more of a gap than there actually is.

Both versions look great - at this point, just cut the **** and accept that either console will be a great next gen gaming machine. Both versions of BF4 look very close, and it really doesn't matter, unless you have an unhealthy obsession with making the "other guy" look bad.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#14jcweathers114(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 5:44:08 AM
Not seeing any major difference. I think if they weren't labeled and I had to pick. I wouldn't care.
#15vashtrichamPosted 10/29/2013 5:57:49 AM
Its a factor, after every xbot would scream about the 360 being better when it had minor graphical and fps differences how could it not be
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#16DaddyKojoPosted 10/29/2013 6:38:08 AM
jcweathers114 posted...
Not seeing any major difference. I think if they weren't labeled and I had to pick. I wouldn't care.

Then I say stick with XB1, since it was your original preference and graphics were the only thing making you second guess.
#17regsantotomasPosted 10/29/2013 7:28:26 AM
jcweathers114 posted...
There is little to zero difference in the graphics. To this point its a non factor.

I don't know about zero differences. I do agree that the deltas are non-factors to me. The differences simply don't add up to enough that I would care about them either way.

If I really wanted the maximum fidelity, I would play on PC I suppose. No interest in that either.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego