The tragic events of last night

#1DamnEvilDogPosted 10/29/2013 7:49:50 AM
Finally, we as a gaming community got to see Battlefield 4 running on our respective hardware of choice and also got reviews of it, the reviews seem good.

For those of us who are wanting the game what I stated up above should be awesome news, but no, that is not the case.

We have had topic after topic of the WORST of the posters on Gamefaqs duking it out in a bid of blind reassurance, they don't care that the game is gonna be awesome for FPS fans, they only care that theu have to win.

So we don't have gamers here, we have kids that are more worried about if they have the SUPERIOR version of a game.

Who cares who has better resolution? who cares which one has better detail? fanboy idiots do, feels like people like me that are GAMERS are in the minority, so I wish that those of us that are left enjoy the game because it is a good game.

Thank you for reading.
#2Skynet82997Posted 10/29/2013 7:52:55 AM
Yep - clearly, running side by side, they both look great.

I'd rather talk about the actual game, rather than perpetuate this divisive nonsense, but watch the names today that continue to try and act as if the PS4 version is SO much better looking than the XB0 version - it will be the usual suspects.

Both look great - I'd be very happy with either one.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#3_SolidGear_Posted 10/29/2013 7:53:39 AM
DamnEvilDog posted...
Finally, we as a gaming community got to see Battlefield 4 running on our respective hardware of choice and also got reviews of it, the reviews seem good.

For those of us who are wanting the game what I stated up above should be awesome news, but no, that is not the case.

We have had topic after topic of the WORST of the posters on Gamefaqs duking it out in a bid of blind reassurance, they don't care that the game is gonna be awesome for FPS fans, they only care that theu have to win.

So we don't have gamers here, we have kids that are more worried about if they have the SUPERIOR version of a game.

Who cares who has better resolution? who cares which one has better detail? fanboy idiots do, feels like people like me that are GAMERS are in the minority, so I wish that those of us that are left enjoy the game because it is a good game.

Thank you for reading.

I can't even tell the difference between the two lol. I'm going to buy BF4 on PS4 to play and Ghosts on Xbox to play with my friends. Unless you have $1000 to spend on a gaming PC, I don't know why people care so much. Sure, we expect the game to look good, but they look exactly the same.
---
PSN & XBL: DeltaNinja117
#4DamnEvilDog(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 8:03:29 AM(edited)
Skynet82997 posted...

I'd rather talk about the actual game, rather than perpetuate this divisive nonsense, but watch the names today that continue to try and act as if the PS4 version is SO much better looking than the XB0 version - it will be the usual suspects.

Yup, I have this puppy preordered, I cannot wait to get my hands on it on the 22nd.

I realize that most did not care for the SP in Battlefield 3, but I enjoyed it quite a bit and looking forward to playing through the story on this one ^^
#5SunDevil77Posted 10/29/2013 7:56:42 AM
I'm just excited to play some video games.

Specifically 64 player video games. On consoles<3
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#6Skynet82997Posted 10/29/2013 7:57:52 AM
DamnEvilDog posted...
Skynet82997 posted...

Yup, I have this puppy preordered, I cannot wait to get my hands on it on the 22nd.

I realize that most did not care for the SP, but I enjoyed it quite a bit and looking forward to playing through the story on this one ^^

I wasn't going to get it, but I am now! I'm excited for the SP as well.

So DR3, ACIV and BF4 for launch day!
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#7FoppePosted 10/29/2013 7:58:38 AM
If people worry that much about resolutions, then get the PC version.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#8GGscrubPosted 10/29/2013 7:59:58 AM
You are missing the point entirely TC, it's not a matter of big graphical difference, it's about cost efficiency.

It is now confirmed that PS4 outputs slightly better graphics at 100$ than Xbone, who, fanboys aside, in their right mind would spend more for less?
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8-HDUBbtgQ
#9khardboredPosted 10/29/2013 8:02:09 AM
GGscrub posted...
You are missing the point entirely TC, it's not a matter of big graphical difference, it's about cost efficiency.

It is now confirmed that PS4 outputs slightly better graphics at 100$ than Xbone, who, fanboys aside, in their right mind would spend more for less?

You're basing the $100 on graphics alone? Wow. The Kinect is what really has me pumped. The features that have been hinted at by developers has me pretty happy. Not to mention my wife and son absolutely love the current Kinect. And I am in my right mind, so, yeah. Opinions.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#10GGscrubPosted 10/29/2013 8:05:38 AM
Is this a gaming website or a families website?

I was referring to gamers and i challenge you to find one nonfanboy gamer that is happy to spend 100$ more for Kinect and weaker hardware.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8-HDUBbtgQ