The tragic events of last night

#21Exodus_PrimePosted 10/29/2013 7:17:43 AM
I'm with you TC I'm in it for the GAMES, the PS4 will be for the exclusives and the Xbox One will be for multiplats and exclusives. Don't care which game the clouds or grass looks better on as long as it's the superior version of the previous gen :-) I'm good.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#22_SolidGear_Posted 10/29/2013 7:20:21 AM(edited)
dementedlullaby posted...
_SolidGear_ posted...
DamnEvilDog posted...
Finally, we as a gaming community got to see Battlefield 4 running on our respective hardware of choice and also got reviews of it, the reviews seem good.

For those of us who are wanting the game what I stated up above should be awesome news, but no, that is not the case.

We have had topic after topic of the WORST of the posters on Gamefaqs duking it out in a bid of blind reassurance, they don't care that the game is gonna be awesome for FPS fans, they only care that theu have to win.

So we don't have gamers here, we have kids that are more worried about if they have the SUPERIOR version of a game.

Who cares who has better resolution? who cares which one has better detail? fanboy idiots do, feels like people like me that are GAMERS are in the minority, so I wish that those of us that are left enjoy the game because it is a good game.

Thank you for reading.

I can't even tell the difference between the two lol. I'm going to buy BF4 on PS4 to play and Ghosts on Xbox to play with my friends. Unless you have $1000 to spend on a gaming PC, I don't know why people care so much. Sure, we expect the game to look good, but they look exactly the same.

What a dumb post. Hey guys I'mma buy both consoes but who has 1000$ to spend on a gaming PC? Lolz!!!

P.S You can probably spend less than a grand and get a decent gaming PC out of it.

Interesting how you're able to make a stupid deduction without knowing the full story. Nowadays people have these things called "siblings." These "siblings" may share the same gaming habits you do. My "sibling" and I decided to share our consoles so that we both don't have to throw down $1000 on next generation. This way, I can play games on my "sibling's" Xbox and enjoy exclusives on my PS4.
---
PSN & XBL: DeltaNinja117
#23DamnEvilDog(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 7:19:46 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
GGscrub posted...
Is this a gaming website or a families website?

I was referring to gamers and i challenge you to find one nonfanboy gamer that is happy to spend 100$ more for Kinect and weaker hardware.

I'm getting an XB1 and a PS4 - I want both systems, and will get them both.

As far as those only getting one - well we can see by the BF4 comparison that the PS4 has a slight edge, but it is a negligible difference and only the most die hard fanboy would try to spin it any other way.

So, accept that the systems are fairly comparable, and if you can't do that, respect an individuals freedom of choice without ****ing on them, if it's possible for you to do that.

You my friend are in a different position then me, you want both systems and are getting them, this would be the only real reason to wonder which is better, but I still think it will come down to other things like which controller you like better for shooters and where your friends are at in regards to the MP.
#24Theninja2004Posted 10/29/2013 7:21:32 AM
GGscrub posted...

I was referring to gamers and i challenge you to find one nonfanboy gamer that is happy to spend 100$ more for Kinect and weaker hardware.

I don't consider myself a fanboy i just play games, i will eventually get a ps4 probably soon tbh and ill get BF4 on it, but im getting an xbox one. Im getting it for games i like i.e. DR3, halo, forza etc.
---
Gamertag : Slashingwind
#25MilesTeg420Posted 10/29/2013 7:24:13 AM
By all indications so far the campaign is garbage so I'm not sure what kind of glorious reveal this was supposed to be, especially beforehand knowing both versions will look worse than PC. PS4 vs Xbox One footage is the story here whether you like it or not.
#26Gamer4e4Posted 10/29/2013 7:24:56 AM
khardbored posted...
GGscrub posted...
You are missing the point entirely TC, it's not a matter of big graphical difference, it's about cost efficiency.

It is now confirmed that PS4 outputs slightly better graphics at 100$ than Xbone, who, fanboys aside, in their right mind would spend more for less?

You're basing the $100 on graphics alone? Wow. The Kinect is what really has me pumped. The features that have been hinted at by developers has me pretty happy. Not to mention my wife and son absolutely love the current Kinect. And I am in my right mind, so, yeah. Opinions.

Kinect has me disgusted and forced me to abandon the next xbox as I will not be forced to have a Spybox in my home. (Note to whiners:- no.. I don't have a laptop, webcam or mobile phone either)
#27SunDevil77Posted 10/29/2013 7:25:17 AM
GGscrub posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
GGscrub posted...

Or...you know...a different set of video games (the things you Buy these consoles for) that one prefers.

What set of video games does MS have that Sony doesn't? Aside from Halo and Gears, Sony absolutely destroyed MS for exclusives in every single gen

That, my friend is subjective.
PS4, objectively, has more raw power. That's good. Me and my roommate are going to get it as well. I love Naughty Dog's stuff. I love the occasional JRPG like Ni No Kuni. I adore Infamous and LBP.

Still, I prefer the Xbox's ecosystem and exclusives. You can play up the Xbox only haz Gears/Halo/Forza all you want...in the end, that is not all that it has.

Keep trying to change my mind though, it amuses me.
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#28Joey-ZazaPosted 10/29/2013 7:27:08 AM
Mods. Please shut down the board.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#29kidwgmPosted 10/29/2013 7:27:14 AM
DamnEvilDog posted...
Finally, we as a gaming community got to see Battlefield 4 running on our respective hardware of choice and also got reviews of it, the reviews seem good.

For those of us who are wanting the game what I stated up above should be awesome news, but no, that is not the case.

We have had topic after topic of the WORST of the posters on Gamefaqs duking it out in a bid of blind reassurance, they don't care that the game is gonna be awesome for FPS fans, they only care that theu have to win.

So we don't have gamers here, we have kids that are more worried about if they have the SUPERIOR version of a game.

Who cares who has better resolution? who cares which one has better detail? fanboy idiots do, feels like people like me that are GAMERS are in the minority, so I wish that those of us that are left enjoy the game because it is a good game.

Thank you for reading.

100% agree.
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii and Wii U.)
#30Theninja2004Posted 10/29/2013 7:29:36 AM
Ok i just saw your other topic! Forget what i just said you are clearly the fanboy!
---
Gamertag : Slashingwind