The tragic events of last night

#31DamnEvilDog(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 8:32:38 AM
GGscrub posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
GGscrub posted...
Is this a gaming website or a families website?

I was referring to gamers and i challenge you to find one nonfanboy gamer that is happy to spend 100$ more for Kinect and weaker hardware.

Or...you know...a different set of video games (the things you Buy these consoles for) that one prefers.

What set of video games does MS have that Sony doesn't? Aside from Halo and Gears, Sony absolutely destroyed MS for exclusives in every single gen.

DamnEvilDog posted...
GGscrub posted...
You are missing the point entirely TC, it's not a matter of big graphical difference, it's about cost efficiency.

It is now confirmed that PS4 outputs slightly better graphics at 100$ than Xbone, who, fanboys aside, in their right mind would spend more for less?

You are missing the point, I do not want a Playstation 4 and I am in my right mind.

Were the people who went and spent so much more on the PS3 then Xbox 360 out of their mind? PS3 had less games, terrible looking multiplats at the start of the consoles life, but the gamers did not care, they did not want an Xbox 360, they wanted a PS3.

So yeah, I don't care if the game is better on the PS4, I care that the game looks like it is gonna be amazing to play.

But the situation is different now, back then PS3 presented itself to the public with 2 clear advantages(free online + superior hardware, altho the latter was killed by stupid complicated architecture) that would push people to buy it.

What is the Xbone showing to justify an equal price or even worse 100$ more? when a mom will enter the games shop at Christmas to buy a console for his kids what do you think she will get? the box that says 399$ or the box that says 499$?

Thats for "casuals", informed gamers already know which one is better, so that leaves fanboys only.

You are contradicting your self, you say that PS3 had SUPERIOR hardware for the money and then speak of casuals and mom going to stores for cheaper consoles.

Maybe good old mom will see that Xbox One comes with a camera for fun motion gaming and the PS4 does not, who knows really what people are gonna want, if the kid is asking for "the new playstation" or the "new xbox" mom will get them what they want.

You are still calling people who want a Xbox One even though it is $100 more expensive fanboys, yeah they are there, diehard fanboys, sure, but I want the Xbox One because I don't want a PS4 due to mistrusting Sony for the crap that happend when I owned a PS3.

ANYWAY, still going past the point I am STILL trying to make to you, it is the games that matters, can't we just talk about the games?
#32GGscrubPosted 10/29/2013 8:32:54 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
GGscrub posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
GGscrub posted...

I was referring to gamers and i challenge you to find one nonfanboy gamer that is happy to spend 100$ more for Kinect and weaker hardware.

Or...you know...a different set of video games (the things you Buy these consoles for) that one prefers.

What set of video games does MS have that Sony doesn't? Aside from Halo and Gears, Sony absolutely destroyed MS for exclusives in every single gen

That, my friend is subjective.
PS4, objectively, has more raw power. That's good. Me and my roommate are going to get it as well. I love Naughty Dog's stuff. I love the occasional JRPG like Ni No Kuni. I adore Infamous and LBP.

Still, I prefer the Xbox's ecosystem and exclusives. You can play up the Xbox only haz Gears/Halo/Forza all you want...in the end, that is not all that it has.

Keep trying to change my mind though, it amuses me.

Having a discussion = trying to change someone's mind

Ok i guess...

I asked a question, you replied with nonsense 1 (Sony > MS for exclusives being subjective), nonsense 2 (what exactly is an ecosystem?) and nonsense 3 ("in the end, that is not all that it has", ok then list some games like i asked).

You started out acting all superior, but in the end all you could do is the same old nonsense defending soup we see in most topics.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8-HDUBbtgQ
#33GGscrubPosted 10/29/2013 8:49:51 AM
@DamnEvilDog

I didn't contradict myself but since it's not important i won't explain why.

As for your point, it seems to me you are confusing the reviews of the game for the graphical comparison videos. Much awaited comparison videos finally released last night, what did you expect? 0 controversy and discussion?

We all knew already BF4 was gonna be looking great.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8-HDUBbtgQ
#34DamnEvilDog(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 8:52:26 AM
Theninja2004 posted...
Ok i just saw your other topic! Forget what i just said you are clearly the fanboy!

Just saw that topic too, just set GGscrub on your ignore list and move on.

On a side note, since we are talking about Battlefield 4, I still have to make up my mind on what other game I want to get on launch day... not sure if Assassin's Creed IV is gonna be my thing anymore, not after what happend in ACIII >>
#35Dev0311Posted 10/29/2013 9:16:40 AM
The most tragic event:

$500 720p vs. $400 1080p
#36SunDevil77Posted 10/29/2013 9:32:31 AM
GGscrub posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
GGscrub posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
GGscrub posted...

What set of video games does MS have that Sony doesn't? Aside from Halo and Gears, Sony absolutely destroyed MS for exclusives in every single gen

That, my friend is subjective.
PS4, objectively, has more raw power. That's good. Me and my roommate are going to get it as well. I love Naughty Dog's stuff. I love the occasional JRPG like Ni No Kuni. I adore Infamous and LBP.

Still, I prefer the Xbox's ecosystem and exclusives. You can play up the Xbox only haz Gears/Halo/Forza all you want...in the end, that is not all that it has.

Keep trying to change my mind though, it amuses me.

Having a discussion = trying to change someone's mind

Ok i guess...

I asked a question, you replied with nonsense 1 (Sony > MS for exclusives being subjective), nonsense 2 (what exactly is an ecosystem?) and nonsense 3 ("in the end, that is not all that it has", ok then list some games like i asked).

You started out acting all superior, but in the end all you could do is the same old nonsense defending soup we see in most topics.

I see no need to go on. You're too far gone. You can't even define subjective. Or accept different opinions.

In other words...nonsense.
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539