Next gen nearly upon us! (posititive topic)

#1GingaritoPosted 10/29/2013 7:05:42 AM
So its nearly here. Ive not been blown away by any game but have to say i am really looking forward to unboxing my Xbox One with Dead Rising 3 , Battlefield 4 and Fifa.

Nothing quite like opening a brand new console! And a week off work to enjoy as well :)

Whats everyones plans for launch week?
---
Currently playing -GTA V
Best game played this year: Last of us. Worst game:GOW Judgment .Pre ordered THE ONE!
#2Gingarito(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 7:07:18 AM
Positive* before you all start.
---
Currently playing -GTA V
Best game played this year: Last of us. Worst game:GOW Judgment .Pre ordered THE ONE!
#3khardboredPosted 10/29/2013 7:07:27 AM
I am going to buy loads of junk food with my food stamps and more than likely camp out in the living room with the hide-a-bed. I'll probably let me son miss school and stay up late with me. Give him some NOS and a controller too!

Or none of that! Probably just going to enjoy the ever loving F out of it.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#4Gingarito(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 7:08:50 AM
khardbored posted...
I am going to buy loads of junk food with my food stamps and more than likely camp out in the living room with the hide-a-bed. I'll probably let me son miss school and stay up late with me. Give him some NOS and a controller too!

Or none of that! Probably just going to enjoy the ever loving F out of it.

Junk food is a must!
---
Currently playing -GTA V
#5regsantotomasPosted 10/29/2013 7:20:58 AM
Expecting the launch console on the 22nd whenever the courier delivers it from Amazon.

Then it's setup time for the OS obviously - maybe I will play some Super Mario Land on the Wii U while that is happening...

Most likely will play with the interface once setup is complete then I will download about 8 or so games which I am sure will take a little while.

I am off Thanksgiving week and so is my son so it should definitely be a very fun week.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego