Next gen nearly upon us! (posititive topic)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Next gen nearly upon us! (posititive topic)

User Info: Gingarito

Gingarito
3 years ago#1
So its nearly here. Ive not been blown away by any game but have to say i am really looking forward to unboxing my Xbox One with Dead Rising 3 , Battlefield 4 and Fifa.

Nothing quite like opening a brand new console! And a week off work to enjoy as well :)

Whats everyones plans for launch week?
Currently playing -GTA V
Best game played this year: Last of us. Worst game:GOW Judgment .Pre ordered THE ONE!

Gingarito
3 years ago#2
Positive* before you all start.
Currently playing -GTA V
Best game played this year: Last of us. Worst game:GOW Judgment .Pre ordered THE ONE!

User Info: khardbored

khardbored
3 years ago#3
I am going to buy loads of junk food with my food stamps and more than likely camp out in the living room with the hide-a-bed. I'll probably let me son miss school and stay up late with me. Give him some NOS and a controller too!

Or none of that! Probably just going to enjoy the ever loving F out of it.
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */

Gingarito
3 years ago#4
khardbored posted...
I am going to buy loads of junk food with my food stamps and more than likely camp out in the living room with the hide-a-bed. I'll probably let me son miss school and stay up late with me. Give him some NOS and a controller too!

Or none of that! Probably just going to enjoy the ever loving F out of it.

Junk food is a must!
Currently playing -GTA V

User Info: regsantotomas

regsantotomas
3 years ago#5
Expecting the launch console on the 22nd whenever the courier delivers it from Amazon.

Then it's setup time for the OS obviously - maybe I will play some Super Mario Land on the Wii U while that is happening...

Most likely will play with the interface once setup is complete then I will download about 8 or so games which I am sure will take a little while.

I am off Thanksgiving week and so is my son so it should definitely be a very fun week.
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Next gen nearly upon us! (posititive topic)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived