DF- Better looking xbone footage looks better than we said

#1HENTAIDOJIPosted 10/29/2013 10:30:33 AM
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=706159

Wow.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#2Skynet82997Posted 10/29/2013 10:32:39 AM
Interesting.

So the DF PS4 footage stands. That's fine - I thought it looked great!
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#3Ramsus082Posted 10/29/2013 10:33:02 AM
HENTAI, what's your take on the BF4 controversy? I remember you saying that it's the best looking game so far of next-gen.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#4Exodus_PrimePosted 10/29/2013 10:33:45 AM
Ramsus082 posted...
HENTAI, what's your take on the BF4 controversy? I remember you saying that it's the best looking game so far of next-gen.

Are you stalking him or something?
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#5YeomanlyPosted 10/29/2013 10:33:48 AM
Latest version of BF4 on XBO also has AO enabled, and the fullRGB will be fixed soon. Gaf is wierd at the moment they are photoshopping PS4 images to make them comparable in looks to XBO version, even IGN doctored their video to make it look similar to XBO version.

WHY doctor/photoshop stuff, show us real stuff.
#6Ramsus082Posted 10/29/2013 10:36:46 AM
He brings the best out of me, for sure. I promise I'll keep it to HENTAI posts only, there's plenty enough trolling to go around. But the regulars tolerate him because he fights for "your" side, so I figure I'd ask him to follow through on some of his arguments/trolling.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#7BadLuckIncPosted 10/29/2013 10:41:10 AM
Lol all of this would of been solved had they just released the games ALL at the same time..

Still have my BF4 pre-ordered for Xbox One and not looking back =)
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~ Arrival Date Nov 22nd!
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#8Exodus_PrimePosted 10/29/2013 11:02:17 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
Lol all of this would of been solved had they just released the games ALL at the same time..

Still have my BF4 pre-ordered for Xbox One and not looking back =)

You and me both brother not looking back :-)
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#9squidney2k1Posted 10/29/2013 11:11:19 AM
Very enlightening - poor capture process, limited RGB & missing Ambient Occlusion in the DF vids from test builds....which will be corrected in the launch release of the game.

That says it all right there.
---
Xbox One games looked more impressive...but I wish they were on the PS4. **** you Microsoft! \m/ (O_o) \m/
#10MetroidFan9999Posted 10/29/2013 11:14:31 AM
Yeomanly posted...
Latest version of BF4 on XBO also has AO enabled, and the fullRGB will be fixed soon. Gaf is wierd at the moment they are photoshopping PS4 images to make them comparable in looks to XBO version, even IGN doctored their video to make it look similar to XBO version.

WHY doctor/photoshop stuff, show us real stuff.

The only images I've seen "shopped" are images increasing the sharpness, which any television can do, and is clearly what the X1 scalar does to make textures seem "sharper" as opposed to the user controlling such things through their own television.

When the X1 textures are sharper than the PC's, then you know something is wrong.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif