Do you trust microsoft?

#21Combo626Posted 10/29/2013 10:57:59 AM
maheo30 posted...
Do I trust Sony with the PS4. No!

Do I trust MS with the X1? No!

They are both brainwashing consumers to buy their evil consoles because they are in collusion together to take over the world.

Pinky and the Brain?
Which one is which?
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!
#22regsantotomasPosted 10/29/2013 11:41:35 AM
Combo626 posted...
maheo30 posted...
Do I trust Sony with the PS4. No!

Do I trust MS with the X1? No!

They are both brainwashing consumers to buy their evil consoles because they are in collusion together to take over the world.

Pinky and the Brain?
Which one is which?

One is a genius the other is insane
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#23scoobydoobydontPosted 10/29/2013 11:42:57 AM
I don't trust anyone or anything. Except gravity.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
#24DeadLock25Posted 10/29/2013 11:55:18 AM
Dev0311 posted...
BraxSimeon posted...
Dev0311 posted...
No, they're forcing people to buy something that they don't want.

Or, they people are just too dumb to know that they shouldn't want it. Either way, MS is a bad person - going around, making products available to people - what is wrong with them!?

Ok, I don't trust MS cause they turned Xbone into an ad revenue machine.

If you seriously believe that after watching the dashboard video you need to get your head examined. Or did you miss the part where you get a whole tab to customize for yourself, and the part where ads are only present near the store section of the dashboard? Here is the best part, this was all info we knew before that dashboard video. But yeah, its totally FULL of ads.

Ohh wait, I know, you are going to tell me how they will use the Kinect to spy on you and give you advertisements by listening and watching what you say/do despite them clearly saying they will not. But you know, they must be lying and a random guy like yourself is way more trustworthy than the company making the product right?
---
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244 || Pokemon Y Name: Pasha || Friend Safari: Ghost: Phantump, Golurk, Lampent