"I play Xbox for the superior multiplats"

#91benjimainPosted 11/3/2013 3:48:05 PM
^

Buu bbbuu the KLOUWD!! TEh EEE ESS RAM!
#92Board_ColliePosted 11/3/2013 4:01:21 PM
Sin_Angelus_ posted...

Except that I didn't say that. Trying to artificially add appeal to the PS4 lineup by bringing up a year old game and calling it "exclusive next gen version" is, however. It's also very ironic considering you've been circle-jerking with benjimain for about 20 posts, calling someone else "desperate".

The ironic thing is if it was exclusive to Xbone instead of PS4 there would be non stop boasting about it here.
---
Lol: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67056898
#93MetroidFan9999Posted 11/3/2013 6:46:02 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Sorry but very few people played it for the superior multiplats in terms of visuals. Most comparisons showed very little difference at all. It was mostly $200 less and while you had to pay for XBL, it was a far superior service until recently and only because PS+ is now giving away free games and has copied a lot of what MS pioneered.

Going into next gen we don't know who will have better multiplats. XBL seems like it will have an even bigger lead while PS+ is now mandatory so the price advantage of online no longer really works. PS+ might have a better game rental value but its also missing the ridiculous server support and manpower behind XBL.

Kinect also might matter quite a lot if Skyrim was just the beginning.

Better gameplay or better graphics? Also, there is an expected huge decline in the graphical gap now that ESRam speeds are doubled so its very likely you will be trading in a lot of benefits just to save $100 and have a very small difference like last gen.

Wow you are being spun in a killer washing machine by MS.

The ESRAM speed is the same, they are assuming a theoretical double if you can do both read and writes at once. Suffice to say it is piss poor logic technically for one. Trying to "close the gap" with such nonsense is....well, utter nonsense.

Secondly....the least of your concerns should be the bandwidth...the 32mb size is definitely not doing it any favors, and will make 1080p with reasonable deferred processing and AA pretty much impossible....no, it's not something that can be improved over time.

Please be less desperate next time.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#94benjimainPosted 11/3/2013 8:26:31 PM
Even more brutality. Taken from a thread with many tech experts:

Everyone is going deferred. Which is why it probably killed the engineers to only have 32mb of ESRAM on xbone but I doubt the suits cared.

Yeah 32MB broken into even smaller 4x8MB chunks. Not much you can do with 8MB with the next-gen engines that are coming down the pipes.

Likely just like the 360 era, this eSRAM will be pretty much used for post processing type stuff and not much else. So when it comes to the main graphic engine, you will have to souly rely on the 67GB/s of bandwidth, which is just ... impossible. Impossible for launch games, more then impossible for true next-gen " built from the ground up with final hardware in mind on final devkits " engines.

I don't honestly know what Microsoft can do.

According to AMD the 7770 has " the Radeon HD 7770 offers up 1.28 TFLOPS of compute performance, with a texture fillrate of 40GT/s, a pixel fillrate of 16 GP/s, and peak memory bandwidth of 72GB/s."
<
#95DesperateMonkeyPosted 11/3/2013 9:02:42 PM
And Digital Foundry are not tech experts? Oh boy, the logic...
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#96benjimainPosted 11/3/2013 9:09:12 PM
Okay, you're right. That theoretical 218GBps will be fully achieved.

Lol it's amazing how desperate you are. You're setting yourself up for the biggest disappointment ever.
#97singhellotakuPosted 11/3/2013 9:50:16 PM
yep, I don't think you realize how many of the ps4 crowd are pissed off former 360 fanboys who jumped ship
#98DesperateMonkeyPosted 11/4/2013 12:06:30 AM
benjimain posted...
Okay, you're right. That theoretical 218GBps will be fully achieved.

Lol it's amazing how desperate you are. You're setting yourself up for the biggest disappointment ever.

Seems like you are the one doing that. You keep holding onto the fact that a major change in performance will not have any real effect and keep trying to convince yourself that a system which benefits more from optimization in fact, will not...

ESRam will not achieve its theoretical peak but neither will PS4. Thats just how it is. Such statements are empty and meaningless in the comparison. The only thing is that the PS4 is built to reach its peak much sooner.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#99Ryan-06Posted 11/4/2013 2:57:24 AM
Round 3.. FIght! Konsole Kombat.

http://i.imgur.com/xA6GJZ9.png
---
http://i.imgur.com/40W5r.jpg
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. My type of girl - http://youtu.be/jhTaQizF4z4
#100axelfooley2k5Posted 11/4/2013 4:23:58 AM
singhellotaku posted...
yep, I don't think you realize how many of the ps4 crowd are pissed off former 360 fanboys who jumped ship

I wouldn't call myself a 360 fanboy but it was no secret that it was better and I prefer if for 70% of games I bought

Monkey....why does it matter soooo much to you that you insist on fighting with everyone

I feel like the specs speak for themselves
Some want to hope and dream that it will be a repeat of 360 vs ps3
At best it could be somewhere near that but with the same architecture..I don't see it

And developers are crying foul developing with the esram that some are calling the equalizer

This is the exact reason shill gets thrown around
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw