Xbox 1 pixels better quality than ps4 pixels

#11FoppePosted 10/29/2013 1:06:43 PM
We fire the whole pixel! That's 65% more pixel per pixel!
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#12FaytalChaosPosted 10/29/2013 1:07:56 PM
I also wanted to add that increasing the amount of pixels decreases the amount of jaggies. In the gif that you used as an example look at the left side of the gun sight the character is holding. the jaggies are pretty bad on the X1, same with the vertical lines in the curtain on the right side of the window
#13MetroidFan9999Posted 10/29/2013 1:09:30 PM
MS with their subatomic pixels?

I don't believe it....that's like....attempting LUDICROUS SPEED!
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#14axelfooley2k5Posted 10/29/2013 1:10:00 PM
FaytalChaos posted...
I also wanted to add that increasing the amount of pixels decreases the amount of jaggies. In the gif that you used as an example look at the left side of the gun sight the character is holding. the jaggies are pretty bad on the X1, same with the vertical lines in the curtain on the right side of the window

Blasphemy

You need not criticize the xbone
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#15TauriLeaderPosted 10/29/2013 1:12:18 PM
All I see is the contrast has been turned up high to hide the ugly.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#16soysaucemanPosted 10/29/2013 1:13:10 PM
zinsindetta posted...
Xbox One always wins baby!
#17BrownGottiPosted 10/29/2013 1:13:37 PM
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/10-29-2013/Cga4zT.gif

What's that "A" about?? Shouldn't it be "X"??
#18Ramsus082Posted 10/29/2013 1:15:51 PM
A higher resolution and better performance doesn't bode well for future multiplats.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#19FaytalChaosPosted 10/29/2013 1:19:19 PM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
FaytalChaos posted...

Blasphemy

You need not criticize the xbone

My apologies, my foolish statements should have never seen the light of day
#20streamjumperPosted 10/29/2013 1:32:28 PM
That's easy to explain, TC. See, Sony's pixels are free range, but from somewhat disreputable Korean pixel farms. This results in a pixel of apparently better quality, but inferior pedigree. They also have a history of cutting the end product with equine meat byproduct... the source of the derogatory term "Sony Pony".

Microsoft uses only pixels harvested from the pixel mines deep beneath Silicon Valley. These rich veins of digital ore are then smelted in the fires of Mount Rushmore (within a secret chamber inside Roosevelt's head, to be specific... the only place the Liberty Bell can be destroyed, FYI) and rushed back to MS headquarters where they can be shaped upon the Pixel Forge anointed by Bill Gates; a process requiring the blood sacrifice of at least 2 interns. After being wrangled into their intended forms they are bound within the Xbox One by a team of 4 Microsoft Certified Master Geeks in a ceremony invoking the names of the patron saints of nerddom... Gygax, Gates, Hawkins, and Nye.

See, the Sony pixels may be contained in a more powerful system, but MS pixels are infused with the Murrican Spirit, making them inexplicably superior for any purpose involving violence, guns, cars, or spying. So pretty much any videogame that matters.

Or, one of those rare jungle frogs could have fallen in my lunch again... but the walls aren't melting right now, so I might have built up a toleranckfdsgsdfgjkl;a...ds.ff..
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...