Wow! Trolls out number actual Xbox One buyers 2:1 on this board

#11JohnHalo343Posted 10/29/2013 1:20:05 PM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
If you ignored Skynett, BadluckInc, XboxvsPC, Ellesarian, Exodus_Prime, Good Dev, CapwnD, DesperateMonkey, Ch3wy, Chrish, Kardbored, and myself, this board would be one big fat Sony circle jerk.

= /

As bad as the trolls that litter this board.

Seems to me the bolded names probably treated you on more than a few occasions and you are harboring pent up angst.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#12JohnHalo343Posted 10/29/2013 1:22:09 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
If you ignored Skynett, BadluckInc, XboxvsPC, Ellesarian, Exodus_Prime, Good Dev, CapwnD, DesperateMonkey, Ch3wy, Chrish, Kardbored, and myself, this board would be one big fat Sony circle jerk.

Awh shucks I'm on there :-)...don't forget MrImpatient he's pretty cool too.

And I forgot Satchmo as well.
---
#13mmm_BabyBoyPosted 10/29/2013 1:25:23 PM
blitz_0623 posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

= /

lol no.

Only chrish. But he's actually worse than all ponies combined.
Oh yeah, that means JohnHalo too since they're the same person

You don't like JohnHalo? I like how over the top he is. Most people don't get his humor I suppose, but even his sig makes me laugh. He reminds me a bit of teehee23, whose posts I also enjoyed. Where is teehee by the way?
#14PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 10/29/2013 1:26:32 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

= /

Seems to me the bolded names probably treated you on more than a few occasions and you are harboring pent up angst.

Ah. Please link to me being treated by these fine individuals. I'll wait.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#15Exodus_PrimePosted 10/29/2013 1:27:32 PM
mmm_BabyBoy posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

= /

lol no.

You don't like JohnHalo? I like how over the top he is. Most people don't get his humor I suppose, but even his sig makes me laugh. He reminds me a bit of teehee23, whose posts I also enjoyed. Where is teehee by the way?

That's a good question I've noticed he's been missing for a while, this board could've used his humor the last couple of weeks.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#16NeoMonkPosted 10/29/2013 1:28:23 PM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
= /

HAHA Yeah that' list is like the White Knight All-Stars Team!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#17JohnHalo343Posted 10/29/2013 1:28:25 PM
mmm_BabyBoy posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

= /

lol no.

Not everyone understands the posts of a good, honest, hardworking, Xbox fan.
---
#18Voelger(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 1:28:35 PM
I am buying a Xbox One. I go to PS4 board rarely and never post negative things there, why? Because it's not my board. I'm not a ps4 consumer. I won't be for years to come, so why would I go there just to start trouble?

It makes no sense why so many people are posting on this board and claim their not buying a Xbox.- than why are you posting on a Xbox one board?
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
#19blitz_0623Posted 10/29/2013 1:30:09 PM
mmm_BabyBoy posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

= /

lol no.

No, I do like him, I absolutely find him and chrish hilarious that's why I said they're worse because the other fanboys (Sony and MS) actually make valid arguments with each other that's why they can go on forever. With chrish/JohnHalo it's a different story.
---
The purpose of this signature is to allow me to post in ALL CAPS
#20khardboredPosted 10/29/2013 1:30:38 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...

Nod.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */