Titanfall to remain exclusive on the XBO, 360, and PC

#81Epic_Bear_GuyPosted 10/29/2013 9:34:59 PM
Most casuals don't own a gaming PC. It WILL be more popular on the XB1/360.

The 360 version is a watered down version of the xb1 version of titanfall, and will be made by another company. Not respawn.
#82BDJaycePosted 10/29/2013 9:37:08 PM
One game does not win a console war especially when that "one game" can be gotten on the Xbox 360 or PC. Sure it might hurt people who were expecting it but to buy an expensive console for 1 game that can be gotten for other systems is just plain stupid.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#83Epic_Bear_GuyPosted 10/29/2013 9:41:21 PM
BDJayce posted...
One game does not win a console war especially when that "one game" can be gotten on the Xbox 360 or PC. Sure it might hurt people who were expecting it but to buy an expensive console for 1 game that can be gotten for other systems is just plain stupid.

Who's to say they'd buy it for one game? I'm buying xb1 for it's exclusives and some multi-plat games that are coming out for both systems such as star wars battlefront, FF15, KH3, etc.
#84benjimainPosted 10/29/2013 9:42:09 PM
Evel138 posted...
Mr_Big_Boss posted...
The game won't do much to sell X1 consoles, the game will sell quite well on the 360 though.

This is the same brand of clairvoyance that assured us the game was a timed exclusive.

And it is.
#85squidney2k1Posted 10/29/2013 9:43:34 PM
Combo626 posted...
People say series before the first game comes out. Sad really.
What happens if the game flops, will people care about the next installments?
We don't even know if there'll be a 2 yet.

True. This could be another Too Human, or another Lair....but the pre-release coverage as been nothing but glowing for Titanfall (unlike those games) which is why it's hard to picture it bombing at this moment.
---
Xbox One games looked more impressive...but I wish they were on the PS4. **** you Microsoft! \m/ (O_o) \m/
#86Spetsnaz420Posted 10/29/2013 10:53:19 PM
Why is hos a win for x1 exactly? If it wasn't coming to PF I could see...but it is so its not exactly a reason to rush out and buy an x1
---
I don't conform to social convention
#87Exodus_PrimePosted 10/30/2013 5:33:11 AM
I like how a few weeks ago some people were saying something like "Oh man TitanFall looks good can't wait it to drop on PS4" but then IGN reports it's not exclusive and all of a sudden "The game looks bad" or "Pshhh whatever"

TitanFall 2 or whatever the sequel will be named that will be multiplat, The first TitanFall is exclusive to Microsoft consoles. But how long until part 2? maybe a year later? I hope it doesn't become a yearly hash like COD.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/29/titanfall-an-xbox-one-360-pc-exclusive-for-its-lifetime

I just like saying TitanFall.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#88ILikesCheesePosted 10/30/2013 5:38:23 AM(edited)
chrish909 posted...
Lol Rip ps4

You have delusions of Titanfall's impact, john. LOL!

This news also means that instead of pouring money into other games or Xbox features, Microsoft is throwing it away to EA for nothing more than to keep it out of the competitor's play pen.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#89ILikesCheesePosted 10/30/2013 5:47:43 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
chrish909 posted...
Lol Rip ps4

You have delusions of Titanfall's impact, john. LOL!

This news also means that instead of pouring money into other games or Xbox features, Microsoft is throwing it away to EA for nothing more than to keep it out of the competitor's play pen.

Also....

You have to think that in order for EA (who lost a 1/4 of a BILLION dollars last period) to accept this deal, they would have had to ask for at LEAST as much as they would have earned from sales of Titanfall on the PS4 for 2014. A million unit sales? Two? Three? 3 X $60 = $180 million that YOU, the Xbox player, will never see anything out of in the form of games, R and D or improvements to Live or the Xbox One. If this is something you think is positive...well.

This is nothing but a loss for Microsoft and it's consumers, and a BIG Win for EA execs and stock holders.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?