Forget PS4! XBOX ONE For The Win!

#21stevieb1234567Posted 10/30/2013 12:03:21 AM
Yeah for now. Wait for uncharted 4 and everything else sony has. Microsoft having problems with there os system that could take months to fix. There not showing there games there embargoed cause there having so many problems. Thats y ir not hearing from them. They sweating trying to get it fixed
---
Posted using GameFlux
#22Rainy_David1Posted 10/30/2013 12:14:28 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...
benjimain posted...
benjimain posted...
I remember people claiming the 360 had better exclusives. Funny how the PS3 ended up dominating it in exclusives.

It's so hilarious to see people thinking the lineup during the first 7% of a console's life actually matters in the grand scheme.

Uh... if we are going by your "history repeats itself exactly like before" then we should expect that the PS4 isn't even worth considering as a launch console because its gonna take half the generation before it even catches up...

Nope because that's the point, genius. The PS3 had a rocky start and still dominated in exclusives.

The PS4 is set to jet out the gate to #1 in sales.

And I wouldn't be so sanguine about history repeating itself because that means your Bone will have 1 year of decent exclusives then MS closing up shop and just relying on times DLC and Kinect garbage!

I don't think you've thought this through at all. No one wants to buy a console so that it can POSSIBLY catch up like 4 years later... I'd much rather buy the console that has games now and buy a second console later when its much cheaper. There is on reason to buy it right now. At most, you'd trade in your Xbox One a few years later for a PS4.

Apparently they do, since PS4 has more preorders.
#23NeoMonkPosted 10/30/2013 12:27:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/EcLNAFA.png
And now.. We make... Reassurance Threads!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#24DesperateMonkeyPosted 10/30/2013 6:00:16 AM
Rainy_David1 posted...
benjimain posted...
benjimain posted...
I remember people claiming the 360 had better exclusives. Funny how the PS3 ended up dominating it in exclusives.

It's so hilarious to see people thinking the lineup during the first 7% of a console's life actually matters in the grand scheme.

Uh... if we are going by your "history repeats itself exactly like before" then we should expect that the PS4 isn't even worth considering as a launch console because its gonna take half the generation before it even catches up...

Nope because that's the point, genius. The PS3 had a rocky start and still dominated in exclusives.

The PS4 is set to jet out the gate to #1 in sales.

And I wouldn't be so sanguine about history repeating itself because that means your Bone will have 1 year of decent exclusives then MS closing up shop and just relying on times DLC and Kinect garbage!

I don't think you've thought this through at all. No one wants to buy a console so that it can POSSIBLY catch up like 4 years later... I'd much rather buy the console that has games now and buy a second console later when its much cheaper. There is on reason to buy it right now. At most, you'd trade in your Xbox One a few years later for a PS4.

Do you have proof that people are buying PS fours because of games coming out for years later? Very few people are dumb enough to believe that this generation is going to be like the last. A lot of the preorders came in long before people we knew the PS four was going to be so Barren. Hence the talks about many unannounced games coming at TGS and gamescom. One second we pretend gamers plan for long-term futures that don't even see returns until half a generation later. Then we argue they are simpleminded and cheaper consuls. People never get tired of making up silly arbitrary reasons.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#25RybalPosted 10/30/2013 8:42:57 AM

OR perhaps they are just looking at what is coming out over the NEXT year. Maybe they have no desire to play DR3 or TF (which they can also play on their 360 or PC) and are interested in the exclusives that will ONLY be on the PS4, such as Infamous:SS and The Order - both of which are coming out next year - well in advance of any potential price drop.

I have a passing interest in Spark (more if they allow PC built levels to be played on the X1 and I can still play it on PC) and am interested in finding out more about Quantum Break. Other than that, nothing on the X1 currently begins to interest me.

People have different tastes. I don't fault someone for liking something that I am not interested in. Whichever one interests you more, get that and enjoy it, whether it is the X1 or the PS4.
---
Brand loyalty is most evident in Apple acolytes - the Applytes - that most rabid of fan bases who will buy a brand new device with every minor upgrade
#26benjimainPosted 10/30/2013 8:45:36 AM
Rainy_David1 posted...

Pssst he thinks the PS4 isn't going to get games for 2-3 years like the PS3, even though its time to triangle has been quartered, and it will jet to #1 in sales over all other consoles right out the gate. He's also forgetting that the PS4 will be the better place to play multiplats.
#27ONutritionPosted 10/30/2013 8:45:40 AM
It having better exclusives is your opinion. I believe that the PS4 has better exclusives. The games Xbox One is providing don't interest me, but they interest a lot of people so I have no reason to ever put there games down which is how it should be.
---
PSN: Tarheel09
Feel free to add me!
#28_DevilBob_Posted 10/30/2013 8:49:41 AM
Albert Penello, is that you?
---
That silence you hear is the sound of my eyes rolling.
#29eyemakeknowsinsPosted 10/30/2013 8:56:49 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
The_Pope_Mobile posted...
You're the only troll john I'm sorry you are such a blind fanboy that you consider reality to be trolling. Also makin up a fake persona for a mesage board is pretty sad brah :(

This kid is so far under the bridge he can barely see the light of his situation. I pity you, I really do. Last dude to say that to me I treated so bad he ran away with his tail in between his legs. So, you are either ripping his uncreative, lame, joke or you are Samcro's alt. Which one is it?

Lol, what? "Last dude to say that to me I treated so bad he ran away with his tail in between his legs." Are you saying your presence as an anonymous Internet entity is so awe-inspiring that you have the ability to make people flee before your wrath if they say mean things to you?

All right then. You are a troll. Everyone knows you are a troll. You are a blind fanboy, as evidenced by your chosen username. So, I have insulted you. Now use your amazing powers to make me run away with my tail between my legs as you claim to have done to others.
#30BDJaycePosted 10/31/2013 8:34:38 AM
eyemakeknowsins posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
The_Pope_Mobile posted...
You're the only troll john I'm sorry you are such a blind fanboy that you consider reality to be trolling. Also makin up a fake persona for a mesage board is pretty sad brah :(

This kid is so far under the bridge he can barely see the light of his situation. I pity you, I really do. Last dude to say that to me I treated so bad he ran away with his tail in between his legs. So, you are either ripping his uncreative, lame, joke or you are Samcro's alt. Which one is it?

Lol, what? "Last dude to say that to me I treated so bad he ran away with his tail in between his legs." Are you saying your presence as an anonymous Internet entity is so awe-inspiring that you have the ability to make people flee before your wrath if they say mean things to you?

All right then. You are a troll. Everyone knows you are a troll. You are a blind fanboy, as evidenced by your chosen username. So, I have insulted you. Now use your amazing powers to make me run away with my tail between my legs as you claim to have done to others.

He's probably referring to me. I didn't wish to continue conversing with him and said to hell with it.. he took it as an admission of defeat and now chooses to add it to his repertoire. He's a troll, he's better left ignored than argued with.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723