Xbox One won a great victory with Titanfall exclusivity!

#11benjimainPosted 10/30/2013 12:41:53 AM
BTM4444 posted...
benjimain posted...
Titanfall is just a $60 deathmatch menu with mechs that are no doubt going to have their hydraulics waned from the endless teabagging they're going to be performing, given the skater kid teenage userbase that's going to play this mediocrity.

U mad bro

I am.

Superior power, price, ease of development, first party devs, inevitable exclusive library, multiplats, controller... it's a drag.
#12RebelGameMasterPosted 10/30/2013 12:47:40 AM
benjimain posted...
BTM4444 posted...
benjimain posted...
Titanfall is just a $60 deathmatch menu with mechs that are no doubt going to have their hydraulics waned from the endless teabagging they're going to be performing, given the skater kid teenage userbase that's going to play this mediocrity.

U mad bro

I am.

Superior power, price, ease of development, first party devs, inevitable exclusive library, multiplats, controller... it's a drag.

Dude, you didn't even need to respond to that. Your first post had more truth than I thought could be contained.

The COD DEV team from MW2 worked on Titan Fall? I don't know if that's something to be proud of.
---
:)
#13sersr234Posted 10/30/2013 12:58:17 AM
Not exclusive to the Xbone. I'll be buying it for my 360 instead of wasting $500. They both have the same resolution since Xbone does only 720P.
#14SaintFC_Posted 10/30/2013 1:23:10 AM
Since when does 'exclusive' mean multiple platforms??
---
'The average age of the UK gamer is now 35'
#15InjusticeRebornPosted 10/30/2013 1:25:36 AM(edited)
Look, at the end of the day, it wasn't that long ago, the usual PS 'crowd' here were claiming Titanfall would come to PS4. Some even dared to claim it was inevitable.

Now it turns it out that isn't the case, the game isn't anything worth of interest. You guys, seriously. XD

sersr234 posted...
Not exclusive to the Xbone. I'll be buying it for my 360 instead of wasting $500. They both have the same resolution since Xbone does only 720P.

I pointed this out about a PS4 'exclusive' some seem to list, and find it funny there seems to be a double standard when it comes to this PS 'crowd' - I'm not targeting you sersr, as you didn't actually mention it, but whatever...

How become FFXIV is allowed to be labelled as an exclusive to the PS4, when it'll be (or is already on), the PS3/PC. But Titanfall isn't allowed to labelled exclusive to the Xbox One?

A bit of info on Titanfall some might not know - another company is working on the 360 version.

Back on topic: good news in the sense it gives me slightly more reason to go for the One, because I expected it to eventually go to the PS4. But it is a shame they don't get to experience it on their console. :/

And anyway, it's only Titanfall 1 you'll be missing out on. Look forward to when TF2 is announced as a multi, and you guys will be back saying it's worth interest. ;)
#16gumbyxcore99Posted 10/30/2013 1:26:25 AM
it's not really a victory for anybody but microsoft
---
(C)1998 PS4 DEFENcE FORZE
#17supermoc10Posted 10/30/2013 1:32:11 AM
Gotta say, it's a pretty big win for Microsoft, even though the sequels will come to PS4. While the PS4 will most likely sell better than the Xbox One, the franchise will be associated with the Xbox platform meaning sequels will probably sell better on Xbox. Same thing happened with Final Fantasy 13 and PS3. Same thing will happen to KH3 and MGSV on PS4.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#18jairusmonillasPosted 10/30/2013 1:58:09 AM
1 Game is not enough to win against a cheaper yet a more powerful ps4.
---
All of you, want to be loved... needed by someone, so we look to others... By ourselves, we are lonely, so we try to draw together to live
- Elly [ Xenogears ]
#19crucialPosted 10/30/2013 1:50:27 PM
DR3,Ryse,KI,HaloForza,QB with a slew of new IP's and arcade game's it has much more then just TF,X1 is set for a few year's and do not forget that MS is not done opening there wallets,look for them to buy more 3rd party exclusives and X1 will still get early DLC's as well,X1 will be rock solid,PS4 will be as well once Infamous and The Order 1886 and ND next game,both consoles are going to be great it's just right now X1 is the clear winner.
#20EllesarienPosted 10/30/2013 1:55:30 PM
I do like to see confirmation that there are some Sony and PS fans that weren't born in the taint of an obese three-toed sloth so well done TC.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.