Xbox One won a great victory with Titanfall exclusivity!

#21teehee23Posted 10/30/2013 2:00:54 PM
gumbyxcore99 posted...
it's not really a victory for anybody but microsoft

True hardcore gamers win.
Titanfall rules them all.
---
I don't deserve to be so happy. :)
#22xsabrewulfPosted 10/30/2013 2:03:00 PM
Titanfall looks amazing
#23DionysusPosted 10/30/2013 2:08:19 PM
InjusticeReborn posted...
sersr234 posted...
Not exclusive to the Xbone. I'll be buying it for my 360 instead of wasting $500. They both have the same resolution since Xbone does only 720P.
How become FFXIV is allowed to be labelled as an exclusive to the PS4, when it'll be (or is already on), the PS3/PC. But Titanfall isn't allowed to labelled exclusive to the Xbox One?
I think PC is arguably a different platform with a different userbase, so being a console exclusive is noteworthy. If it's on PS3 or 360, then it's not exclusive AND it's not really next-gen. In both cases, there are 80 million existing console gamers that can play it without a next-gen console.
#24vashtrichamPosted 10/30/2013 2:12:10 PM
Dionysus posted...
sersr234 posted...
Not exclusive to the Xbone. I'll be buying it for my 360 instead of wasting $500. They both have the same resolution since Xbone does only 720P.
How become FFXIV is allowed to be labelled as an exclusive to the PS4, when it'll be (or is already on), the PS3/PC. But Titanfall isn't allowed to labelled exclusive to the Xbox One?
I think PC is arguably a different platform with a different userbase, so being a console exclusive is noteworthy. If it's on PS3 or 360, then it's not exclusive AND it's not really next-gen. In both cases, there are 80 million existing console gamers that can play it without a next-gen console.

They will be updating ff14 with better graphics for ps4 and may also release a graphics update for pc. So they are making it as next gen as possible
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#25kingrat2314Posted 10/30/2013 2:16:01 PM
Yeah, it's too bad Titanfall won't be coming to the PS4.

On a related note, I really wish I could play Mass Effect 1 on my PS3. Because as we all know, publishers never lie or anything.

*EA*
---
NOOOOOO!
#26teehee23Posted 10/30/2013 2:20:24 PM
kingrat2314 posted...
Yeah, it's too bad Titanfall won't be coming to the PS4.

On a related note, I really wish I could play Mass Effect 1 on my PS3. Because as we all know, publishers never lie or anything.

*EA*

That was then, this is now.
Please don't let ps4 never getting AAA Titanfall make you cry.
---
I don't deserve to be so happy. :)
#27DionysusPosted 10/30/2013 2:27:45 PM
vashtricham posted...
Dionysus posted...
sersr234 posted...

They will be updating ff14 with better graphics for ps4 and may also release a graphics update for pc. So they are making it as next gen as possible
We'll see. I think a graphics upgrade like we saw from Tekken TT arcade to Tekken TT PS2 would justify the next-gen tag. But I doubt you'll see anything like that in either case. And it's worth noting that TTT played the same on both platforms. Hardly a system seller if you already have one of the compatible systems.
#28teaguejrPosted 10/31/2013 4:18:36 PM
SAMCROftw posted...
*preorders game for 360*

... Oh sorry, TC you were saying something?

Same here who buys a $500 console for a game that won't be out for months
---
PSN: Broodn; XBox Live: Broodn
#29Bigdaddy422Posted 10/31/2013 4:28:50 PM
benjimain posted...
Titanfall is just a $60 deathmatch menu with mechs that are no doubt going to have their hydraulics waned from the endless teabagging they're going to be performing, given the skater kid teenage userbase that's going to play this mediocrity.

You sound bitter. Missing out on any game that caught the attention of all the media, sucks. Quit being a fanboy.

And to those saying its not an exclusive because its on 360/PC fail to realize it is still exclusive since it requires owning a Microsoft platform. 360 will be gimped and the PC wont be on same standards as Xone due to Xone cloud system. No i dont mean cloud processing but the servers made for it.
#30Bigdaddy422Posted 10/31/2013 4:31:01 PM
teaguejr posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
*preorders game for 360*

... Oh sorry, TC you were saying something?

Same here who buys a $500 console for a game that won't be out for months

Who buys a PS4 which is a glorified Ouya and PS3 until a year or two from now?

Multiplats/Multigens, F2P and Indies; oh my.