Closer to launch, let's have another recount... PS4 or X1?

#1benjimainPosted 10/29/2013 10:51:27 PM
Choose which you're getting! - Results (444 votes)
PlayStation 4
70.5% (313 votes)
Xbox One
29.5% (131 votes)
This poll is now closed.
So we are closer to launch, we know more about the systems, and with recent news of Xbox One games likely putting out 720-900p all gen vs. PS4's 1080p, and with superior multiplats for PS4, but Titanfall being confirmed exclusive forever, where do you stand after all this recent news atop all we already knew?

Vote now!
#2AlexanaxelaPosted 10/29/2013 10:52:45 PM
all i know is my heart says maybe
---
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.
#3SazerfanPosted 10/29/2013 10:53:56 PM
It is highly unlikely there would be much difference from when you counted a month ago. Neither side has shown some truly tide-changing stuff/exclusive.

In other words, PS4 will still dominate.
#4benjimain(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 10:55:56 PM
Sazerfan posted...
It is highly unlikely there would be much difference from when you counted a month ago. Neither side has shown some truly tide-changing stuff/exclusive.

In other words, PS4 will still dominate.

Really? Xbox One got a mech game, but at the same time their hardware is cause for concern and will give only 720-900p games all gen, and the OS and XBL is reportedly in a mess at the moment.

I'd say a few things have changed.
#5MmaguyPosted 10/29/2013 11:00:16 PM
Considering the fact that the vast majority of people on this board are actually Sony drones, and most Xbox fans have left and are instead posting on boards that haven't been overrun by people who get on their knees and worship their favorite piece of plastic like it's their God, you can imagine most votes will be for PS4.

Obviously if this place had less drones and more Xbox purchasers, it would be the other way around. But that would be using logic, so take that for what you will.
#6SazerfanPosted 10/29/2013 11:04:40 PM
Mmaguy posted...
Considering the fact that the vast majority of people on this board are actually Sony drones, and most Xbox fans have left and are instead posting on boards that haven't been overrun by people who get on their knees and worship their favorite piece of plastic like it's their God, you can imagine most votes will be for PS4.

Obviously if this place had less drones and more Xbox purchasers, it would be the other way around. But that would be using logic, so take that for what you will.

I'm still trying to find out where the forums the supposed Xbox fans migrated to, because everywhere I go public opinion seems to favor PS4. I'll try to stay away from the Xbox reddits because the people there are as bad as the worst Sony Ponies.
#7MmaguyPosted 10/29/2013 11:15:08 PM
Sazerfan posted...
Mmaguy posted...

I'm still trying to find out where the forums the supposed Xbox fans migrated to, because everywhere I go public opinion seems to favor PS4. I'll try to stay away from the Xbox reddits because the people there are as bad as the worst Sony Ponies.

IGN's Xbox Lobby, the official Xbox forums, Gametrailers forum and others. All of these boards generally have civil discussions with many Xbox fans who are discussing Xbox One games, Xbox One features, what's good about the console, what's bad about the console.

Not much trolling, not a thousand copy/paste threads with nothing but Sony drones trolling the board, and the majority of people on these boards are fans of the console therefor discuss good things about the console.

The only reason why a few of us stick around... honestly, I don't know why we stick around this place, it's so full of trolls and drones that you can't have a single positive thread without them derailing it.
#8eAsymAc187Posted 10/29/2013 11:15:41 PM
benjimain posted...
So we are closer to launch, we know more about the systems, and with recent news of Xbox One games likely putting out 720-900p all gen vs. PS4's 1080p, and with superior multiplats for PS4, but Titanfall being confirmed exclusive forever, where do you stand after all this recent news atop all we already knew?

Vote now!

It's funny how there's more PS4 lovers on this board, go congregate somewhere else haha
#9benjimain(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 11:21:14 PM
It seems that X'ers can't handle that wherever they go, the PS4 is the most popular console of choice.
#10SazerfanPosted 10/30/2013 3:14:11 AM
Mmaguy posted...
Sazerfan posted...
Mmaguy posted...

IGN's Xbox Lobby, the official Xbox forums, Gametrailers forum and others. All of these boards generally have civil discussions with many Xbox fans who are discussing Xbox One games, Xbox One features, what's good about the console, what's bad about the console.

Not much trolling, not a thousand copy/paste threads with nothing but Sony drones trolling the board, and the majority of people on these boards are fans of the console therefor discuss good things about the console.

The only reason why a few of us stick around... honestly, I don't know why we stick around this place, it's so full of trolls and drones that you can't have a single positive thread without them derailing it.

I have seen people accusing IGN and Gametrailer to be Sony biased/ in Sony's pocket/ PS-centric and such too, although that may just be the Xbox drones slandering everything that doesn't put the Xbox in a good light, and to be honest they have considerably less trolling there. Official Xbox forums............is as bad as reddit on some days <__<. Thanks anyways, I'll check them out.