Dead Rising 3: Nick or Treat

#11ClutcH_BFPosted 10/30/2013 11:22:50 AM
Love it!
---
Sound the charge, Take them head on
#12Exodus_PrimePosted 10/30/2013 11:24:01 AM
mrshowtime333 posted...
Its said all they have to look forward too is xbox games coming to PS4 in 5 years.

I shall shed a single tear for them, but to stay on topic that was pretty sweet I can't wait for my Day One edition.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#13benjimainPosted 10/30/2013 11:26:20 AM
mrshowtime333 posted...
Its said all they have to look forward too is xbox games coming to PS4 in 5 years.

And of course, superior power, sales, controller, multiplats, and the inevitable superior exclusive library at the hand of Sony's world class first party developers.
#14Reflex-ArcPosted 10/30/2013 11:39:34 AM
The Dead Rising games are simply good old-fashioned hack 'n' slash games. There's really not much more to expect from them than that. The fun is in the map layout, amount of baddies, and the variety of ways in which to dispatch them. Don't expect any deep narrative, as the overall plot of the series is about on the same level as the average SyFy channel movie. It's just not that type of game.

Kill zombies, have a laugh. Kill more zombies. If that doesn't sound entertaining to you, then this isn't the game for you.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard