It was a smart move by MS to get Titanfall 1 as a lifetime exclusive

#1Blizz87Posted 10/30/2013 9:31:11 AM
Doesn't matter if you like MS or not you gotta admit it was a very smart move to get Titanfall 1 as a lifetime exclusive for the Xbox One, 360, and PC. It will defintely sell systems for MS with the Xbox One, in the same way Dead Rising 1 and Mass Effect 1 sold 360 consoles. Titanfall was the most talked about game coming out of E3 and won many game of show awards from many gaming sites. Personally, I was on the brink of canceling my X1 pre order and switching over the ps4, but with this news I am glad I have my day one Xbox pre order as its the one of the few next gen games I am pumped about, the others are Infamous second son, and Dead Rising 3, and Killer Instinct, and BF4. Anyone else think this was a brillant move by MS?
#2popsurfPosted 10/30/2013 9:33:22 AM
Absolutely. So happy I made the right choice on what system to buy. I care about games, and Titanfall looks like hours of fun.
---
XBL: surfpunk182
#3GondolinRisesPosted 10/30/2013 9:34:51 AM
2 years from now no one will care. The xb1 will still have its problems however.
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.
#4TrickyPonyPosted 10/30/2013 9:38:09 AM
It's always smart to accrue as many console exclusives as possible of any sort, timed, DLC, etc. Especially at launch, as they have lessening impact deeper into the console's lifetime as it's competition also accrues exclusives.
#5SonyPonyTonyPosted 10/30/2013 9:39:13 AM
of course it was smart to do, look how unhappy all the ponies are because sony missed the memo about this.
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#6Alfred_QPosted 10/30/2013 9:47:08 AM
The game looks great bravo microsoft for securing the rights to this game. I hope it lives up to the hype and we get many more exclusives. We need a futuristic racing game like f-zero and wipeout.
---
GT: Alfred Saxon
Xbox Live Gold costs 8p a day
#7sersr234Posted 10/30/2013 9:49:01 AM
SonyPonyTony posted...
of course it was smart to do, look how unhappy all the ponies are because sony missed the memo about this.

I don't think they care much for fps.
#8iSkadooshPosted 10/30/2013 10:01:50 AM
It was a bad move to let it go to PC. Now I'll be able to enjoy Titanfall without purchasing a 450 "Next gen" console that struggles to run games any higher than 720p in 2013 lmao.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#9twinstarnumber1Posted 10/30/2013 10:22:55 AM
It really wasn't, months from now new games will be announced that will get people excited. Sounds like a waste of money to me, they could have gotten the same effect from a simple timed exclusive. The only way it would matter is if this game becomes Halo popular. I know you want it to be but few games do. Remember pre release buzz does not always equal huge success.
---
XBL Gamertag: mydarkstar --- PSN: mydarkstar
#10ExempliGratiaPosted 10/30/2013 10:24:18 AM
iSkadoosh posted...
It was a bad move to let it go to PC. Now I'll be able to enjoy Titanfall without purchasing a 450 "Next gen" console that struggles to run games any higher than 720p in 2013 lmao.

Not many people share your opinion though.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia