Confirmed- COD Ghosts is 720p

#21EllesarienPosted 10/30/2013 11:52:53 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
Max reply topic with everything from "500 dollars well spent" to "Poor idiot Xboners - paying more for inferior product".....

Enjoy!

Surprising eh? But they are all avoiding the topic where Sony is purposely withholding music features in the PS4 in order to get them to buy from Sony themselves.

Odd how that works eh?
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#22benjimainPosted 10/30/2013 11:53:18 AM
regsantotomas posted...
Great for PS4 players. For those interested that their console version has the higher native resolution, they will be pleased.

*buys Xbox One version*

Enjoy your objectively inferior version!

But... but... but RUMOR!!! NEOGAF! "LOL CBOAT".
#23regsantotomasPosted 10/30/2013 11:54:13 AM
benjimain posted...
regsantotomas posted...
Great for PS4 players. For those interested that their console version has the higher native resolution, they will be pleased.

*buys Xbox One version*

uh, ok.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#24Excal1burPosted 10/30/2013 11:54:46 AM
oh knows i have to sell my X1 because their will be a minor difference in graphics
#25656stoogePosted 10/30/2013 11:54:50 AM
Not trying to start crap, and I actually don't mind a little bit of CoD every now and then, but is just me or does Ghosts barely look next gen?

Maybe slightly better lighting and higher res textures, but it doesn't look as graphically demanding as other games the X1 will run at 60 FPS.
---
*changed my mind. The Last of Us is amazing!*
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#26Dev0311Posted 10/30/2013 11:55:47 AM
What about PS3, 360 and Wii U?
#27benjimainPosted 10/30/2013 11:55:49 AM
Ellesarien posted...
Surprising eh? But they are all avoiding the topic where Sony is purposely withholding music features in the PS4 in order to get them to buy from Sony themselves.

Odd how that works eh?

You mean the same lack of mp3 playback that the Bone has? LMAO! Nice try.

And Sony wanting to make money so they can provide more first party juiciness to its fans, and not pocket it to strengthen its paywall like MS?
#28EllesarienPosted 10/30/2013 11:56:20 AM
regsantotomas posted...
benjimain posted...
regsantotomas posted...

*buys Xbox One version*

uh, ok.

I am still amazed you are able to stay out of the junk here even when people reply to your non-hostile posts like that. You got the patience and willpower of a god.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#29Ch3wyPosted 10/30/2013 11:56:58 AM
benjimain posted...
Ellesarien posted...

Odd how that works eh?

You mean the same lack of mp3 playback that the Bone has? LMAO! Nice try.

And Sony wanting to make money so they can provide more first party juiciness to its fans, and not pocket it to strengthen its paywall like MS?

My god, King just makes up a fact and people are already posting it elsewhere?

Nothing has been said about XB1 and mp3 support.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#30khardboredPosted 10/30/2013 11:58:15 AM
It's to be expected from ben at this point. He enjoys rubbing things in peoples faces and just being an ugly human being, such is life! :)
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */