Confirmed- COD Ghosts is 720p

#201Kosmo240985Posted 10/31/2013 12:22:44 PM
you talk about only using facts and then you post a bloggers opinion as a fact.

you say we dont have any 1080p games and are not capable of 1080p, yet forza is a 1080p 60fps proving it's possible.

you talk about the price of the system being 100 less then you say but you can buy ps eye for 60 bucks, which would lower it to 40 dollar difference and the ps eye is nothing compared to kinect 2.0.

still don't have skype, tv interaction, nfl deal, comcast deal, video game tv snap features etc.

just buy a ps4, be happy with your purchase, and move on.
---
GT: Kozzie85
#202MilesTeg420Posted 10/31/2013 12:28:03 PM
I guarantee you hardcore CoD players will go to PS4 over this. They actually do care about graphics contrary to popular belief.
#203SoulTrapperPosted 10/31/2013 12:28:50 PM
Kosmo240985 posted...
you talk about only using facts and then you post a bloggers opinion as a fact.

No, I posted his blog to back up the fact that the xbox was build with apps in mind.

you say we dont have any 1080p games and are not capable of 1080p, yet forza is a 1080p 60fps proving it's possible.

No, I say you could have had more games at 1080p the same way the ps4 has if it wasn't for the mandatory kinect.

you talk about the price of the system being 100 less then you say but you can buy ps eye for 60 bucks, which would lower it to 40 dollar difference and the ps eye is nothing compared to kinect 2.0.

Prove that it is nothing compared to the kinect 2.0.

Neither of them are worth $60 in my opinion, since they're both gimmicks.

still don't have skype, tv interaction, nfl deal, comcast deal, video game tv snap features etc.

I do have skype, it's on my PC.
Why do I need TV interaction? My remote control does my TV interaction.
I'm not an american, so neither of these things mean anything for me.
Video game TV snap features are the same thing as pausing the game and switching to a different hdmi input.

just buy a ps4, be happy with your purchase, and move on.

I'm not getting a ps4 (yet).

What should I move on from exactly?
#204Kosmo240985Posted 10/31/2013 12:37:45 PM
SoulTrapper posted...
I'm done with you. I actually have work i need to be doing. You talk about an objective decision then you discount objective facts while using subjective opinion.

you're either an idiot or brillaint troll.

either way i'm done with your stupidity.
---
GT: Kozzie85
#205ObturatorPosted 10/31/2013 12:53:03 PM
Them: "I spent $500 to play an inferior version of the game I love"
Me: (Facepalm)
---
Xbox One. Ushering in the worst generation in console history.
#206SoulTrapperPosted 10/31/2013 1:31:01 PM
Kosmo240985 posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
I'm done with you. I actually have work i need to be doing. You talk about an objective decision then you discount objective facts while using subjective opinion.

you're either an idiot or brillaint troll.

either way i'm done with your stupidity.

Next time you try and start an argument, try and make sure you have actual argumentation
#207mike468Posted 10/31/2013 2:36:42 PM
I still think XBO has the better launch line up:

XBO launch line-up:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-launch-lineup-revealed/1100-6413214/

PS4 launch line-up:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4-launching-with-22-games/1100-6415871/
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#208SoulTrapperPosted 11/1/2013 2:09:06 AM
mike468 posted...
I still think XBO has the better launch line up:

XBO launch line-up:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-launch-lineup-revealed/1100-6413214/

PS4 launch line-up:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4-launching-with-22-games/1100-6415871/

Launch line-ups are a pretty subjective thing.

It's also important to remember that this is a machine you'll probably own for at least 4 years, so it might be good to make your decision based on things a bit further down the line than just what happens the next two months.
#209InjusticeRebornPosted 11/1/2013 3:22:42 AM
SoulTrapper posted...

Prove that it is nothing compared to the kinect 2.0.

Neither of them are worth $60 in my opinion, since they're both gimmicks.

I am still entirely on the fence. The recent reveals of multi-platform games being at a higher res has staggered me a little, and I'm edging close to cancelling my Day One edition order, but...

I've weighed up the comparisons somewhat with Kinect and the PS Eye.

Here in the UK, including the PS Eye with the PS4, it'll work out 30 cheaper than the Xbox One, obviously with Kinect.

Yes, the both use voice commands. But that is really where the only 100% similarity ends. Yes, they both do the motion control/gaming thing, but with the Kinect, I don't have to hold anything, where as with the PS4, it's either the DS4 or the Move wand/stick things, whatever they're called.

That right there is a bonus for me. The motion gaming is something I like, not only for myself every now and then, but for the children especially. Like I've said a few times, they loved Kinectimals. As they get older, I'm sure more of the usual would suit them.

I do not like the idea of them being 'limited' to holding something, which, IF somehow becomes broken due to an accident, has to be replaced. With Kinect, that worry doesn't exist.

Then there's the things Kinect does that the Eye, from what I know, doesn't do. Recognising up to 6 different people. Facial expressions. Working in the dark. Reading my heart rate. It can gather body gestures - such as how I twist my arm, or how I rotate my head. You have to be holding something for the PS Eye to do that (if it can, forgive me, I haven't looked into it much). The other things (heart rate etc.) the Eye cannot do.

What you want from either camera is up to the person, so to prove one is 'nothing' compared to the other is dependant on what you want from the camera (if it's just voice commands, then they're equal). But one camera is clearly capable of doing more than the other, thus the tech is more 'advanced'. Which would justify the assumption why the Kinect costs more over the Eye, which would bump the price of the One somewhat, if you compare both console prices with camera's included.

Just trying to be impartial here. :)
#210embrandedonePosted 11/1/2013 4:08:56 AM
Bump.!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board