Xbox One has Skype, Kinect, and HD graphics, what do sony ponies get?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One has Skype, Kinect, and HD graphics, what do sony ponies get?
2 years ago#1
No Mp3s,
No DNLA support,

MUSIC UNLIMITED REQUIRED FOR MUSIC PLAYBACK
2 years ago#2
Ooooh, a shiny new troll! Exciting!
---
Evil always wins because Good is dumb.
2 years ago#3
The_Darkwalker posted...
Ooooh, a shiny new troll! Exciting!

XD I get it... shiny
---
Question about the PS4? Check here vvv
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67619422
2 years ago#4
The rhetorical question "was what do sony ponies get?"; not what they don't get. I mean c'mon, at least answer your own rhetorical question right.
2 years ago#5
Talladega Nights...7 years ago.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
2 years ago#6
Better looking games urs cant even handle 1080 p which is y microsoft has the embargo. There embarressed...also xbox having lots of os problems.
---
Posted using GameFlux
2 years ago#7
I don't want skype and don't want the kinnect. Actually having been an Xbox person for the last ten years I would have went with the One if kinnect had not been forced and MS was not so interested in advertising to me.

As far as HD the PS4 is better.....read the articles. I buy a system for GAMES not gimmicks or something I can do on my home computer.
2 years ago#8
OPD188 posted...
I don't want skype and don't want the kinnect. Actually having been an Xbox person for the last ten years I would have went with the One if kinnect had not been forced and MS was not so interested in advertising to me.

As far as HD the PS4 is better.....read the articles. I buy a system for GAMES not gimmicks or something I can do on my home computer.

This, plus most have computers, tv's, phones and tablets that can do all those things that sony left out. Sony is giving us the better gaming console and that what im buying it for gaming.
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
2 years ago#9
vashtricham posted...
OPD188 posted...

This, plus most have computers, tv's, phones and tablets that can do all those things that sony left out. Sony is giving us the better gaming console and that what im buying it for gaming.

But what games...
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~ Arrival Date Nov 22nd!
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
2 years ago#10
A cheaper and more powerful machine without the huge brick and spycam?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One has Skype, Kinect, and HD graphics, what do sony ponies get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived