Xbots all owe CBOAT an apology.

#51DojoMaxPosted 11/3/2013 7:24:16 AM
bigg_p posted...
method115 posted...
squidney2k1 posted...
Yeah, he said Titanfall was a timed exclusive for 6 months.
He said PS4 would "absolutely" have the same DRM as the X1 and that people were overreacting.
He said Mirror's Edge 2 would be X1 exclusive
He said that Battlefield 4 would not run at 60 FPS on the X1 and that it would run at 1080p on the PS4 (900p).
He also emphatically and repeated that the PS4 would be launching in October
He said that the Cloud power on the X1 was only created as a cover in the wake of them reversing DRM, when it was revealed to be in the development since the beginning
He also has MANY incorrect predictions going back years.

Basically, he's probably the friend or relative of an employee with a major gaming organization and just runs his mouth, making "predictions" on things that are already rumor or speculation. And then when he get's it wrong, he pulls the "oh sorry, that was what I heard. Call 1800BUTTOCKS for your refund" crap.

Hell, I'll make a prediction now: "The Xbox One will receive a substantial day-one patch to it's OS." And yes, that counts as a prediction since Microsoft hasn't confirmed it.

See what I did there?

It doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong though. People don't understand the way big companies work and they pull last minute decisions like this all the time.

No one knew the PS4 was going to have 8GB of RAM everyone thought for sure it was going to be 4GB. They made a last minute decision and changed it.

Also with Titan Fall apparently it was a timed exclusive but Xbox went back and changed their minds. So yes I'm sure he's got plenty wrong but that doesn't mean he's not getting good info from someone. Does it mean he's always going to be right? No because he's most likely just getting the ideas or things they want to do but doesn't hear what the final decision will be.

There sure are a lot of "last minute decision" excuses in your post...

Dead. XD
---
"VideoGame" fan. PSN: DojoMax Xbox: xShotz 101x formerly DojoMax IGB
#52FoppePosted 11/3/2013 7:26:22 AM
kingrat2314 posted...
I love how all the xbots say titanfall is exclusive to microsoft just because EA said so. They say a lot of things. It's a timed exclusive.

Doesn't change the fact that it is a exclusive until EA says otherwise.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#53embrandedonePosted 11/3/2013 2:34:50 PM
heck, even with Aaron Greenberg saying native 1080p is better, they still will not recant. Sad. Don't expect them to apologize.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#54CAMP_MRKusPosted 11/3/2013 2:35:25 PM
embrandedone posted...
heck, even with Aaron Greenberg saying native 1080p is better, they still will not recant. Sad. Don't expect them to apologize.

5: Warned
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hour

lol
---
the horde
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3294/2596462171_651cd007e2_o.jpg
#55SunDevil77Posted 11/3/2013 2:41:41 PM
CAMP_MRKus posted...
embrandedone posted...

5: Warned
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hour

lol

Finally. Christ.
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#56chrish909Posted 11/3/2013 2:42:02 PM
squarex8264 posted...
He also sad that Titanfall was a timed exclusive and coming to PS4.

He also said PS4 was going to go the same route as Xbox One back at E3 and block used games.

He also said that games like Prince of Persia and Mirror's Edge 2 would be X1 exclusive at E3.

He just makes a lot of "safe" predictions on whatever he is hearing, and people seem to only remember the ones that are right. He is not an insider, and his recent guesses are starting to show that he does not have any sort of reputable connections, if any.

This

How delusional are fanboys. Stop mentioning cboat, he is wrong like 80% of the time. He was pretty much completely wrong with his e3 prediction. How can he still be relevent.

Chrish909 says ps4 operating system is held together by bubble gum and string. Can you go share my prediction with other forums. K thx

Also if cboats predictions were true, why would barely any sites report it, if any.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#57Psychosis1001Posted 11/4/2013 12:44:51 AM
Anyone know if CBOAT has a twitter account? :(
---
Official voice of the Xbox One cheerleader brigade. Will shamelessly lie, cheat and retreat in service of the One.