halo tv series

#1leatheljPosted 10/30/2013 1:58:14 PM
(trolls please go away thank you)
it seems like i am the only one that likes this can you image a halo tv show forward onto dawn was great and combined with smart glass and even kinect you could interact with a show like never before.
like choosing people fate and such wining prizes during the show idk there are all kinds of possibilities achievements maybe i am really excited about it and who is to say they cant do this with other tv shows like normal ones lets say walking dead your watching it on xbox one and you got all the features above plus what ever else this could change the way we watch tv if it gets popular who knows.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#2bessy67Posted 10/30/2013 2:03:53 PM(edited)
I'm looking forward to it as well. There's a lot of content they can use in the Halo universe and I'm excited to see what they do for a TV series. I'm actually kinda hoping the series is about the start of the SPARTAN program, like the Fall of Reach book.

Oh, and inb4TVTVTV!!!
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3gumbyxcore99Posted 10/30/2013 2:01:15 PM
here we have somebody legitimately excited about a feature only to be bombarded by people trying to ruin their day.sad.
---
(C)1998 PS4 DEFENcE FORZE
#4a687947Posted 10/30/2013 2:05:43 PM
i thought they were just doing the viewer interaction for the show based on quantum break, didn't know they were doing it for halo too
#5leathelj(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 2:08:09 PM
bessy67 posted...
I'm looking forward to it as well. There's a lot of content they can use in the Halo universe and I'm excited to see what they do for a TV series. I'm actually kinda hoping the series is about the start of the SPARTAN program, like the Fall of Reach book.

Oh, and inb4TVTVTV!!!

ohhh yes the start of the program lots of dirty things went on there and allot of blood shed the people seem to forget about that very dark part in halo.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.