Sad fact about the upcoming generation

#11hiplockPosted 11/3/2013 2:55:53 PM
I didn't hear much hate about either Move or Kinect until after it got such crappy support. I fully invested in the Move. Will never make that mistake again. That's been the only time I have ever felt ripped off by Sony. For me, the Move and Kinect were the last nails in the coffin for this motion gaming fad. At least I hope it was.
#12whitelytningPosted 11/3/2013 3:00:58 PM(edited)
AzaneAzer posted...
People should get what they pay for, if the console is 100$ more, it should be 100$ better in some way shape form, not Objectively worse.

It is different. You get the MS system, brand and experience. Price is not dependent on specs alone. This shouldn't be news to anyone.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg
#13M1911A1Posted 11/3/2013 3:07:29 PM
whitelytning posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
People should get what they pay for, if the console is 100$ more, it should be 100$ better in some way shape form, not Objectively worse.

It is different. You get the MS system, brand and experience. Price is not dependent on specs alone. This shouldn't be news to anyone.

Everyday people buy items that are more expensive than a better lower priced item. It's just how it's always going to be. I'm sorry, but Sony TV's are extremely overpriced and under perform. Where's the hate for Sony there? What's sad is that all of the trolls here have the desire to force people to buy what they are buying. That's reassurance if I've ever seen it. If they truly have a problem with someone buying something they deem more expensive that offers less, then they all need to quit their jobs and setup shop at an electronics store. Save the world you white knights of GameFAQS.
#14ACx7Posted 11/3/2013 3:21:20 PM
Not everyone is a joyless troll. I'm extremely excited to get my Xbox One. So much so that it's going to miserable waiting for another 20 days. This will be the first console generation where I buy a console on day one. When the current gen started I was still in highschool and unemployed. So I missed out on that. But having spent the last 7 years playing the 360 and PS3 I'm excited to see what this new gen will bring. I'm ready for some new IPs and it looks like both companies are delivering early on.