1080p call of duty > titanfall exclusive?

#1Aone1987Posted 10/30/2013 7:15:13 PM
1080p call of duty > titanfall exclusive?

looking at the major picture here. This call of duty game is beyond major, of course we all know. It being significantly better on one system over the other makes this a major move without $$$$. My Q is would you rather have titanfall not be exclusive and get 1080p in call of duty ghost
#2triple sPosted 10/30/2013 7:16:40 PM
This is kind of a dumb what if scenario question.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#3chickabumpbumpPosted 10/30/2013 7:17:38 PM
Graphics never have, never will and do not make a good great gaming experience.

I will say this AGAIN we had games on 360 and ps3 where one had better resolution and you could not see a difference.

For example The Telltale Walking dead game looked cartoony and was a little bit successful.
#4MrImpatient35Posted 10/30/2013 7:20:06 PM
chickabumpbump posted...
Graphics never have, never will and do not make a good great gaming experience.

I will say this AGAIN we had games on 360 and ps3 where one had better resolution and you could not see a difference.

For example The Telltale Walking dead game looked cartoony and was a little bit successful.

^To his point, Rage was one of the best looking games on the X360. I didn't enjoy it at all though. Nice graphics are nice, but don't mean s*** without good gameplay.
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
DR3, AC4, XFitness (1-Yr free), KI3 (F2P), Proj Spark
#5Aone1987(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 7:20:18 PM
The question was would you trade off. I think its better to have a 1080p Call of Duty for your company and your rival have a significant less version off it. Saying gameplay over graphics isnt a agrument for a game which is the same.

This is not a question of which is better titanfall or cod
#6triple sPosted 10/30/2013 7:22:35 PM
For the record, PS2 did fine because it had games. Most certainly am not saying the PS4 won't have worthwhile games, but so far the Xbox One side of things is looking good. So if Microsoft can secure some big deal exclusives like they did Titanfall, that's what's going to matter at the end. If the console only has a handful of exclusives like the 360 has the last couple of years, the Xbox One is going to be in trouble.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#7sworderPosted 10/30/2013 7:23:41 PM
Considering PS4 will later get 1080p Titanfall 2 and Xbone will may be stuck with 720p Titanfall 2, I think the higher resolution is worth the wait
#8Aone1987(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 7:26:35 PM
saying x1 has games is like say water is wet.
All systems has games. GREAT games we are yet to see, untill we play
I am a fighting game fanatic. I buy and keep garbage fighting games just because, *actually i need help* -_- but fact is. KI isnt no where near a game worth bringing out untill its ready. I mean wth kind of release is this. Small rant back to topic
#9BoomerTheGreatPosted 10/30/2013 7:29:48 PM
Doesnt X1 get DLC first? If so /topic
---
Greatness comes from within
#10OkayPlayer1Posted 10/30/2013 7:41:04 PM
I have a 70" TV (referenced because bigger TV's amplify resolution difference) and I could not care less about 720p vs 1080p and I've definitely seen enough of both. If we were talking 4k resolution then ya, there's something to be said there but since it's not, it's nothing more then fanboy ammunition. So I guess that's my answer, but since X1 already has games at native 1080p, this is a moot point anyway. In a years time when devs are more comfortable with the hardware, both consoles will see significant advances and changes anyway, and the power difference sure made a different last gen..../sarcasm. Launch 360 or PS3 might as well be different systems than what we have now.

It is sad though that fanboys on either side need to try and use a single games resolution OR a single games exclusivity as a huge win for either console. As if anyone will even consider this two years down the line when both consoles are still going strong.