Why aren't Xbox One fans using Killer Instinct as an argument?

#1carljenkPosted 10/30/2013 6:25:08 PM
As someone who is planning on picking up a PS4 this is definitely a game I definitely would love to own.
#2yay4pachirisuPosted 10/30/2013 6:27:21 PM
better question
why are all these PS4 "buyers" flooding the Xbox one board?
---
http://i.imgur.com/NR1OD.png
#3carljenk(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 6:28:17 PM
Because I'm interested in the progress of both consoles even though I have made my informed and highly researched decision.
#4KolanifvPosted 10/30/2013 6:28:23 PM
Because it's going to be awful and everyone knows it's going to be awful. Double Helix's best game is the awful Green Lantern movie tie in game.
#52ndAtomiskPosted 10/30/2013 6:29:11 PM
I just don't really think about it. Honestly, to me it looks average at best. It could end up being really fun though so I'm going to try it out at least.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#6triple sPosted 10/30/2013 6:29:48 PM
What should be an argument? That's the problem, there shouldn't be any arguments. People should just make up their own mind on what they want or don't want and not just act like mindless sheep and follow the crowd. PS4 having higher resolutions on some big titles is without a doubt a big advantage for the PS4 but there's more about consoles than just the resolution output. Games is the most important factor. If Knack and Killzone look more appealing than Killer Instinct and Forza than that should be a bigger factor to get a PS4 than the resolution difference.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#7chickabumpbumpPosted 10/30/2013 6:29:53 PM
Fighting games are a bit niche as are driving games so i can imagine most people dont care and its an old franchise.

I however from a business point think its a brilliant idea, again fighting games dont sell hugely and they only sell to their already existing fans.
I am MUCH more likely to spend 10 on 2 characters ( bearing in mind on dead or alive I only use the same 2 people every game ) then I am spending 50 on the whole game
#8carljenk(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 6:30:45 PM
Kolanifv posted...
Because it's going to be awful and everyone knows it's going to be awful. Double Helix's best game is the awful Green Lantern movie tie in game.

The demo looks decent to me... Maybe I'm just clouded by nostalgia which I think a lot of people will be.
#9slyman19Posted 10/30/2013 6:34:03 PM
Kolanifv posted...

This is why. If you try to say anything positive about KI, you get brainless trolls spouting nonsense.
#10carljenk(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 6:35:19 PM
slyman19 posted...
Kolanifv posted...

This is why. If you try to say anything positive about KI, you get brainless trolls spouting nonsense.

Well I can't really speak for new kiddie gamers. They tend to be the biggest trolls anyway.