Why aren't Xbox One fans using Killer Instinct as an argument?

#11KolanifvPosted 10/30/2013 6:37:12 PM
slyman19 posted...
Kolanifv posted...
Because it's going to be awful and everyone knows it's going to be awful. Double Helix's best game is the awful Green Lantern movie tie in game.

This is why. If you try to say anything positive about KI, you get brainless trolls spouting nonsense.

Saw it at EVO, wasn't impressed. KI was honestly never a good franchise to start with, the graphics in arcades for the time and the fact that it was Nintendo exclusive were the only reasons it was a big deal in the first place. Let's be honest about it.
#12carljenk(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 6:39:26 PM
I hate to admit it but I kind of want it for the Dubstep soundtrack D:
#13TreGoodaPosted 10/30/2013 6:43:51 PM
I'm not trying to argue with anyone. Just get on here and discuss some X1 stuff.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#14carljenk(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 6:45:00 PM
Wow the soundtrack is amazing... Reason to buy the game IMO without thinking of the gameplay lol... I'm really considering my choice of consoles now legitimately...
#15656stoogePosted 10/30/2013 6:48:44 PM
I hope it's good, but the problem with fighting games is I think the devs really need a deep understanding of them to make a decent one.

Passing the series off to Double Helix has left me with doubts. Still, this is the title I look forward to playing most on my cousin's X1. Even better now I know my 360 TE stick will work on it.
---
*changed my mind. The Last of Us is amazing!*
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#16Nok_Su_KowPosted 10/30/2013 6:49:10 PM
I think it's Digital only, Season gated DLC and F2P nature are the biggest turn-offs and reasons why it isn't an argument. Double Helix's reputation also adds to the stigmatization.
#17carljenk(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 6:50:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjEnm35AzRk

Really bad quality but the song sounds so sick... Apparently was recorded at PAX
#18md22mdrxPosted 10/30/2013 6:52:40 PM
It's THAT bad ...

Even the fighting games conferences have booed it's showings.
#19Dannyson97Posted 10/30/2013 6:58:01 PM
The game is what was then a average fighter with a awesome combo system overshadowed by better fighters. Except one it doesn't have another fighter outside injustice.
Part of the problem may be the pay deal of the game, it just might be me but releasing a game in completed and having to download more is off putting. It seems lazy and just a way to put a unfinished game sooner, the system seems abusable, like DLC.
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
#20carljenk(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 6:59:04 PM
Dannyson97 posted...
The game is what was then a average fighter with a awesome combo system overshadowed by better fighters. Except one it doesn't have another fighter outside injustice.
Part of the problem may be the pay deal of the game, it just might be me but releasing a game in completed and having to download more is off putting. It seems lazy and just a way to put a unfinished game sooner, the system seems abusable, like DLC.

I agree with the DLC stuff. Pretty shady