Excitement level rising

#11TheM00d(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 8:43:42 PM
FinzFan4life posted...
Since I have already started transitioning to all digital I am looking forward to instant switching, as I get older it's little things that bother me dumb cases and what not that are pointless.

I hope that when you buy movies you can just keep them in the cloud.

I'm getting pumped to bad the system comes out 3 days before I have to go back to work and leave it for 3 weeks

I enjoy the convenience of digital media but I couldn't ever go completely digital. Collectors editions and all of the useless junk that comes with them is to much to give up.
---
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
Good example. I'm sure terrorists go around saying "terrorist" all the time where they live, let alone have kinects. - TBONE_OG
#12MrImpatient35Posted 10/30/2013 8:48:40 PM
I cannot WAIT to open up that sexy beast on Nov 22nd, and pop in my Dead Rising 3!!!!!!!! Hurry the f*** up already!
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
DR3, AC4, XFitness (1-Yr free), KI3 (F2P), Proj Spark
#13icewolf74Posted 10/30/2013 8:52:27 PM
Yeah, I am pretty excited for the Xbox One too. This has only been recently as I was pretty adamant about getting a PS4 since E3 and was pretty excited for it. However, upon looking at the PS4's launch games and being disappointed with the lack of quality exclusive software being released for it, only recently as in the past week have I decided to go with an Xbox One instead. Now I back to being excited for a next-gen console again. In fact, I just reserved my first Xbox One game today: First Day Edition Forza 5; mainly buying it for the cover art since it has my favorite car manufacturer on it: Audi. LOL!

Next up I am gonna reserve is Ryse: Son of Rome and Battlefield 4: Special Edition when I pick up my Call of Duty: Ghosts reserve next Thursday when I get paid. I can't wait! :)
#14TheM00d(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 8:57:36 PM
icewolf74 posted...
Yeah, I am pretty excited for the Xbox One too. This has only been recently as I was pretty adamant about getting a PS4 since E3 and was pretty excited for it. However, upon looking at the PS4's launch games and being disappointed with the lack of quality exclusive software being released for it, only recently as in the past week have I decided to go with an Xbox One instead. Now I back to being excited for a next-gen console again. In fact, I just reserved my first Xbox One game today: First Day Edition Forza 5; mainly buying it for the cover art since it has my favorite car manufacturer on it: Audi. LOL!

Next up I am gonna reserve is Ryse: Son of Rome and Battlefield 4: Special Edition when I pick up my Call of Duty: Ghosts reserve next Thursday when I get paid. I can't wait! :)

How in God's name were you able to pre order an Xbox One a week ago? That's cutting it close and getting lucky.
---
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
Good example. I'm sure terrorists go around saying "terrorist" all the time where they live, let alone have kinects. - TBONE_OG
#15icewolf74Posted 10/30/2013 9:01:16 PM(edited)
TheM00d posted...
icewolf74 posted...

How in God's name were you able to pre order an Xbox One a week ago? That's cutting it close and getting lucky.

Oh...no, that's not what I meant. I meant that only about a week ago did I express interest for the Xbox One over the PS4 and plan to buy it instead of the PS4; which is what I was originally gonna get. That's all. I still haven't reserved an Xbox One yet. In fact, I may not even be able to buy it until Tax Return time here in the States; so late February. Unless I can somehow miraculously come up with the 500 dollars AND be able to walk into a store on launch day and buy one right off the shelf. :P
#162ndAtomiskPosted 10/30/2013 9:00:19 PM
Getting pumped. Not too pumped though. A week before release I'll be banging my head against walls in anticipation.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#17TheM00d(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 9:05:47 PM
Ah I see.

@2nd: The week of he 22nd is going to be a brutal work week for me knowing that it's going to arrive on Friday.
---
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
#18TheM00d(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2013 9:35:58 AM
bumping from beyond the grave to see if there is anymore excitement now that more people are awake.
---
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
#19ACx7Posted 10/31/2013 9:36:56 AM
I'm trying not to think about it... But it's not working. Waiting to play Assassins Creed 4 makes it even worse.
#20EllesarienPosted 10/31/2013 9:37:55 AM
Ya...It's certainly growing the more and more trailers, etc that get released.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.