So what IW and MS are saying is if I want the best version of CoD Ghosts

#41Thewinner14Posted 11/1/2013 6:52:50 PM
PC may have less people, but the servers are still pretty full. If a CoD1 server can fill up to 50 players daily, I have no doubt that the new CoDs have plenty of people playing.

Plus it's not always about the quantity of servers, but the quality. More never hurts of course
---
6 Bible translations, 1 app: http://www.jw.org/en/online-help/jw-library/
#42SolidSnake15Posted 11/4/2013 9:09:30 AM
NathanDrakeSwag posted...
chrish909 posted...
NathanDrakeSwag posted...
I should buy a PS4?

Apparently I'd have to wait 30 extra days for overpriced map packs but if I want next gen CoD in 1080p I can only get it on PS4.

What advantage is there to playing it on Xbox One?

1.X1 version is have kinect features and
2. X1 version will have access to the x1s smart match feature for faster matchmaking.
3.Cod dlc get released early on xbox
4. On ps4 version you have to play with people like tc and people described in my sig

Also x1 version is upscaled to 1080p.

What if I don't want to use motion controls and I can handle waiting 30 days for DLC. Which version would be the best choice then and why?

I guess it all depends on who you would play it with. Do you game on Live or on PSN? Personally I'll get it on Xbox One since my friends will have that system to play on. You really can't go wrong though with either XBONE or PS4 versions of the game.
---
3DS Friend Code - 4382-1970-2909
#43YeomanlyPosted 11/4/2013 9:13:25 AM
IW says side by side it is hard to tell the difference between the 2, and most people actually choose th XBO version for having better looking textures.