Sony KNEW about Xbox One's Resolution

#1Psychosis1001Posted 10/31/2013 1:44:29 AM
http://n4g.com/news/1384174/adam-boyes-of-sony-knew-the-resolution-of-cod-on-xbox-one

Bu-but, Phil Harris and Penello of Microsoft didn't know! How could that be? Is Microsoft owned by Sony? My faith in MS is shaking. DD:
---
Official voice of the Xbox One cheerleader brigade. Will shamelessly lie, cheat and retreat in service of the One.
#2NathanDrakeSwagPosted 10/31/2013 1:47:29 AM
I think Activision is already planning their exit strategy from their partnership with MS. It started with Bungie and soon with COD. They know PS4 is where the most money will be made next gen.
#31nternationa7Posted 10/31/2013 1:48:46 AM
Could've just been a snarky remark from Boyes for all we know. It was just a short tweet after all.
---
Pokemon Y Safari Code: 5172-1018-8947
Dragon Safari (Goodra, Salamence, Haxorus Line) Send me a PM!
#4chrish909Posted 10/31/2013 1:55:50 AM
NathanDrakeSwag posted...
I think Activision is already planning their exit strategy from their partnership with MS. It started with Bungie and soon with COD. They know PS4 is where the most money will be made next gen.

You realize the ps4 is releasing in 2 weeks are there is little to no hype for it. There is basically no reason to buy it except to play aged f2p games and killzone. Do people honestly believe people are going out in droves to buy ps4 for killzone? Its going to be like ps3 all over again, but worse ps3 had a better lineup than the joke that is ps4.

Why are all the fanboys trying to convince everyone that ps4 is the better option? You are setting ps4 up to fail by hyping it up. Ps4 would have a better chance if it was the underdog and succeeded where ms failed like at e3.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#5SoulTrapperPosted 10/31/2013 1:58:38 AM
There is no way Penello or Spencer was not made aware of the resolution.
They were trying to keep it under wraps as much as possible.

Which makes sense: having an inferior version of the best selling video game isn't exactly good advertising.
#6VanderZooPosted 10/31/2013 1:59:21 AM
chrish909 posted...

You realize the ps4 is releasing in 2 weeks are there is little to no hype for it.

Oh come on man, you're just sticking your head in the ground if you believe that.
---
Oi, Aussies! Shop at ozziegameshop.com or dungeoncrawl.com
#7Rainy_David1Posted 10/31/2013 2:04:12 AM
chrish909 posted...

You realize the ps4 is releasing in 2 weeks are there is little to no hype for it. There is basically no reason to buy it except to play aged f2p games and killzone. Do people honestly believe people are going out in droves to buy ps4 for killzone? Its going to be like ps3 all over again, but worse ps3 had a better lineup than the joke that is ps4.

Why are all the fanboys trying to convince everyone that ps4 is the better option? You are setting ps4 up to fail by hyping it up. Ps4 would have a better chance if it was the underdog and succeeded where ms failed like at e3.

Do you try to be this pathetic, or does it just come naturally?
#8IzecPosted 10/31/2013 2:04:50 AM
It never ends with these guys. Albert Penello is basically the new Adam Orth/Don Mattrick.
---
Throwback Mode 4 Lyfe
#9MrSpaM111Posted 10/31/2013 2:15:12 AM
chrish909 posted...

You don't half make yourself look stupid you know
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#10rusty12000Posted 10/31/2013 3:14:42 AM
chrish909 posted...

You do know that traditionally games often come out *after the Launch* PS4 is an investment. Even without tones of fancy exclusives. the Bones exclusives arn't even that great.... Dead rising and titanfail niether are worth buying the xbox one for.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM