Excellent Video on Dead Rising 3.....Interview and New Footage.....

#1Skynet82997Posted 10/31/2013 4:21:06 AM
Looks incredible! Super sharp textures, graphics looking very impressive!!

http://www.gamespot.com/videos/dead-rising-3-laughing-through-the-apocalypse/2300-6415796/
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#2BadLuckIncPosted 10/31/2013 4:32:32 AM
This looks like a great game to start off the Xbox One launch line up. I'm still more pumped for BF4, but for my single player experience, this game and Ryse look awesome!.
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~ Arrival Date Nov 22nd!
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#3khardboredPosted 10/31/2013 4:34:13 AM
Wow, nice. Thanks Skynet.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#4SilentS89Posted 10/31/2013 4:41:58 AM
Glad they addressed the humor, I had written this game off for a long time since E3.

I feel they did the game a disservice by not making the humor more apparent. As a longtime fan the E3 reveal led me to believe they bled the color out of the game. So to speak.
#5rosseelesPosted 10/31/2013 5:00:53 AM
looks decent, not sure about next gen, but decent. Looks to run smooth with alot going on which is nice. Getting rid of the sodding time limit is great, i hated that previous. May this pick this up, would be between this and AC4
#6BigAl519Posted 10/31/2013 5:12:08 AM
Looks like every other typical Zombie shoot em up out there. Will probably get the same ratings as the last DR game. And even that might be pushing it. Nothing new or interesting about this game what-so-ever.
---
90% DVR 10% Gaming all thrown into one!
#7Joey-ZazaPosted 10/31/2013 5:12:19 AM
It looks awesome. But still, this is another reason to get a PS4 instead.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#8Exodus_PrimePosted 10/31/2013 5:18:52 AM
Joey-Zaza posted...

Wait what? lol
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#9Joey-ZazaPosted 10/31/2013 5:22:12 AM
It's too awesome. Microsoft is clearly trying too hard and it shows with really great launch games. PS4 all the way.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#10BigAl519Posted 10/31/2013 5:24:24 AM(edited)
Exodus_Prime posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...

Wait what? lol

Probably because graphics =/= a good game. Everyone who played the first two already know what to expect, which is nothing new or special. Sure it might be fun to pick up in between games once and a while but its no blockbuster, just like the last one.

Joey-Zaza posted...
It's too awesome. Microsoft is clearly trying too hard and it shows with really great launch games. PS4 all the way.

lol If thats awesome then I feel sorry for your simplicity. "Hey look a zombie, lets shoot it! Hey look another one!!"

And here I thought you had some sense at first, turned out you were just another sheep in the flock!
---
90% DVR 10% Gaming all thrown into one!