Is it just me...

#1DarkJaydragonPosted 10/31/2013 6:07:31 AM
Or does it seem to other people that there are some of us on this board who do not like the XB1? Maybe I'm just imagining it.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#2Skynet82997Posted 10/31/2013 6:08:33 AM
No it's not just you.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#3boundedcribPosted 10/31/2013 6:11:27 AM
na its just you. there is TOTALLY no haters on the Xone board at all (sarcasm.) everyone here is just loving each other and respecting peoples opinions.
#4nableetPosted 10/31/2013 6:15:29 AM
Welcome to the interwebz!
---
GT - Tyfighta23 PSN - N/A
#5chrish909Posted 10/31/2013 6:19:19 AM
The only reason ps4 trolls are here is because they are about to spend 400$ on a console. Their subconscious is telling them its not worth it, they dont realize this tho. They go on this board thinking theyll be funny. But the real reason they are here to because they are trying to convince other people and themselves subconsciously that their 400$ purchase is justified. That is literally the only reason trolling people would be here so long. It truly is sad, people have been battling themselves subconsciously for months now. You know who you are.

Also I copied and pasted that from another post from me.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#6FinzFan4lifePosted 10/31/2013 6:21:43 AM
Or does seem the closer we get to launch the less the ps4 promised is actually there
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#7DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2013 6:27:23 AM
FinzFan4life posted...
Or does seem the closer we get to launch the less the ps4 promised is actually there

I'm getting a PS4 and it's true that I'm getting more disappointed as it gets closer to launch.

"I can't wait to play KZ, BF4 and watch dogs!"

Watch dogs delayed for both systems

"Oh well, at least I can still get drive club and planetside 2 on launch for free"

Delayed.

I'm still looking forward to it but this really killed my excitement.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#8epicfailtryhardPosted 10/31/2013 6:27:47 AM
chrish909 posted...
The only reason ps4 trolls are here is because they are about to spend 400$ on a console. Their subconscious is telling them its not worth it, they dont realize this tho. They go on this board thinking theyll be funny. But the real reason they are here to because they are trying to convince other people and themselves subconsciously that their 400$ purchase is justified. That is literally the only reason trolling people would be here so long. It truly is sad, people have been battling themselves subconsciously for months now. You know who you are.

Also I copied and pasted that from another post from me.

lmao...you made me spray milk and fruit-loops all over when i read this. you should do stand-up comedy!
---
epicfailtryhard-the most ignored poster on gamefaqs...being right all the time has it's trophies.
#9Reflex-ArcPosted 10/31/2013 6:42:31 AM
I drank the Sony koolaid after E3. I was suckered in by all the flash and "look at us, we're not Microsoft!" shenanigans. Then, as the weeks ticked away I started to get an idea of what MS was trying to do with the Xbone and I became intrigued so I preordered. I kept my PS4 preorder as well despite my waning interest in hopes we'd see something really cool for it, but I never did. Now I'm thinking that I'll wait on the PS4 for a while.

I think both consoles will eventually end up worth owning, but for me, the Xbone has more to offer in the immediate future. :)
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard