Xbox One - Pretty sweet boot up sequence

#41DamnEvilDogPosted 11/1/2013 6:53:12 AM
That is pretty neat.... and I agree with a lot of others, it would be very odd to have some other color besides green, guess we will see what happens when I finally get that thing home and hooked up ^^

Also place "ILikesCheese" on your ignore list, he is only here to push buttons because he has nothing left in his life to do other then upset the fanboys on this board.

Thanks for the topic TC
#42Jiggy101011Posted 11/1/2013 7:03:30 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
Time is running out on that public access computer. I would save your thoughts for when you get kicked off and go him to write some more anime fan-fic.

It's almost flattering how jealous of me you are that you have to constantly throw out lines like this to build up your non-existent self esteem.

Almost. Mostly just sad a pathetic though.

:D

Cheese, you may be a cool guy/girl..... but on these forums you come off really immature and childish. Hopefully whatever is happening in your real life that is making you act this way clears up.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#43streamjumperPosted 11/1/2013 7:21:33 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
Dev445 posted...
Cool I like how quick it boots up compared to 360. Also I'm guessing you can have custom pics next to your name when it boots.

All I ask is that in an update in the future, make it boot up with custom voices. I would be sooo cool to have Morgan Freeman saying something when the XB1 boots up.

I want my Xbox One to say, "Welcome back, sexy!" Like the computer from Borderlands 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwHWbsvgQUE

I'll take this one.
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#44JohnHalo343Posted 11/1/2013 7:35:19 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
Time is running out on that public access computer. I would save your thoughts for when you get kicked off and go him to write some more anime fan-fic.

It's almost flattering how jealous of me you are that you have to constantly throw out lines like this to build up your non-existent self esteem.

Jealous of your ability to invent the imaginary lifestyle and persona you run around here pretending to have? Jealous of your profound talent to troll? Jealous of how you got your a** handed to you by everyone in this thread?

Take your pick.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#45Jiggy101011Posted 11/1/2013 7:38:16 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

Jealous of your ability to invent the imaginary lifestyle and persona you run around here pretending to have? Jealous of your profound talent to troll? Jealous of how you got your a** handed to you by everyone in this thread?

Take your pick.

He may be going through something in his/her personal life and that is why he is angry at an inanimate object. Having divorced parents can do.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#46Lords0fWarPosted 11/1/2013 7:47:38 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
And to that add anyone who is so enamored by a simple "boot up sequence" of all things REALLY needs to get out of the house and socialize more. Or to come up with a much better sales pitch for their product. I swear, if I had gone into advertising and was the head of a sales team, TC you would be SO fired for such a lame pitch. If however you are just a fan who gets all tingly at such things....well it's your lucky day, cause words fail me on that subject.

:)

really ironic that you are telling someone else to socialize more...considering all you do is go around insulting other users.
#47streamjumperPosted 11/1/2013 7:54:12 AM
Lords0fWar posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
And to that add anyone who is so enamored by a simple "boot up sequence" of all things REALLY needs to get out of the house and socialize more. Or to come up with a much better sales pitch for their product. I swear, if I had gone into advertising and was the head of a sales team, TC you would be SO fired for such a lame pitch. If however you are just a fan who gets all tingly at such things....well it's your lucky day, cause words fail me on that subject.

:)

really ironic that you are telling someone else to socialize more...considering all you do is go around insulting other users.

I bet you ten to fifty that he thinks his social skills are just fine and it is someone else's fault when people don't like him.
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#48Exodus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 8:03:27 AM
DeadLock25 posted...
Yeah it actually looks pretty cool and quick compared to the 360. It was always annoying waiting for the lading to finish while watching a white circle, hopefully that will be at a minimal or nonexistent on X1.

Thanks for posting TC.

No problem :-) I don't see why they wouldn't keep the classic green for Xbox One or let you use different colors, but yet I agree no more waiting for the X circle to finish loading.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.