Any sales on 12 month Gold around?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Any sales on 12 month Gold around?
2 years ago#1
I forgot to buy it when it was $30 on ebay a while ago, and my subscriptions gonna run out soon. Anyone know of any good sales right now? All I've found is the newegg one that is $60 and it comes with a $20 point card.
2 years ago#2
Amazon has the XBL starter pack on sale for $58. That includes 12 months of live, a headset, a chatpad and 400 MS points (do MS point cards still work?). Other than that I don't know of any deals other than the one you mentioned.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-LIVE-Month-Gold-Starter-360/dp/B004CVRAFQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1383236617&sr=8-2&keywords=xbox+live+12
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
2 years ago#3
bessy67 posted...
Amazon has the XBL starter pack on sale for $58. That includes 12 months of live, a headset, a chatpad and 400 MS points (do MS point cards still work?). Other than that I don't know of any deals other than the one you mentioned.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-LIVE-Month-Gold-Starter-360/dp/B004CVRAFQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1383236617&sr=8-2&keywords=xbox+live+12

yeah ms point cards do work. And thanks for the link. I already have a headset though, So it's not to good of a deal for me.
2 years ago#4
That Amazon deal he posted would be dumb to get, since the console comes with a headset.

Amazon has another deal going until 11/9 that is $59.99 for 12 months but you get a $20 Xbox gift card.
2 years ago#5
mrshowtime333 posted...
That Amazon deal he posted would be dumb to get, since the console comes with a headset.

Amazon has another deal going until 11/9 that is $59.99 for 12 months but you get a $20 Xbox gift card.

They all say unavailable for me. I want to order on amazon due to all the amazon gift cards i have from bing rewards, so i'll probably just wait for them to be available.
2 years ago#6
O wow must have sold out. I was planning on getting that too....
2 years ago#7
Newegg has the same deal for xbox live but its for the physical card.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874103258
---
Xbox Live GT: Blasphemy X
2 years ago#8
snowboard340 posted...
mrshowtime333 posted...

They all say unavailable for me. I want to order on amazon due to all the amazon gift cards i have from bing rewards, so i'll probably just wait for them to be available.

Its only for the digital code, not a physical card.
---
Anything is Pasta-ible!
Twitter/XBL/PSN: SirPasta117
2 years ago#9
Sirpasta posted...
snowboard340 posted...
mrshowtime333 posted...

Its only for the digital code, not a physical card.

Yeah i know, and it says unavailable.
2 years ago#10
For anyone wanting the deal on amazon with online game codes, it's back up for sale.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Any sales on 12 month Gold around?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived