why do people come here to try to convince others not to buy the Xbox One?

#11iSkadooshPosted 10/31/2013 10:59:32 AM
We don't. We come here to point and laugh.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#12EllesarienPosted 10/31/2013 11:00:49 AM
ACx7 posted...
They need to try and justify their own purchase some how.

In the end, after all the excuses and deflections....this is just it. There are thousands upon thousands of people that are buying a PS4 that have no care at all what others buy.

But for some, they need to proclaim that they are on the "right" side and have made the "right" decision and they get this feeling from mocking others decisions.

i just try to remember that the people that post on here don't make up even a noticeable percentage of the total.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#13TrickyPonyPosted 10/31/2013 11:01:26 AM
cruelbird posted...
Insecurity is why fanboys exist

qft
#14Combo626Posted 10/31/2013 11:03:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#15studepaberPosted 10/31/2013 11:05:00 AM
That's what trolls do, it's in their blood and cannot be stopped.
#16Reflex-ArcPosted 10/31/2013 11:05:00 AM
They are trying to conduct an Xboxorcism.

The power of Sony compels you!

I command you, Major Nelson. Leave this vessel and go back to where you came from!

---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#17regsantotomasPosted 10/31/2013 11:06:10 AM
Reflex-Arc posted...
They are trying to conduct an Xboxorcism.

I command you, Major Nelson. Leave this vessel and go back to where you came from!

*Head does 180*

Get it? ;)
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#18SAMCROftwPosted 10/31/2013 11:10:45 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#19iSkadooshPosted 10/31/2013 11:11:24 AM
Combo626 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...
We don't. We come here to point and laugh.

But all you're doing is dumbing yourself retarded. Soon we're going to need to dress you up in a diaper.

Oh noes someone on the internet thinks I'm retarded. How will I ever get on with my life? =[
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#20Ramsus082Posted 10/31/2013 11:11:44 AM
Most people who frequent here that aren't committed to buying the X1 yet(or at all) are X360 fans who switched to the PS4 as their console of choice. Personally, I'm still interested in the happenings of the X1 even though I'm not convinced it's for me. It might be eventually, or the particulars of the console(news, sales, improvements, controversies, etc) will affect the industry in general, and that's really interesting too. The PS4 boards, comparatively, have less controversy. So there's less discussion, debate, news, and pretty much anything interesting to read or talk about. That makes the X1 board kind of the de-facto place to go for next-gen news about anything, since even PS4 news gets posted here for various reasons(relevance, insecurity, comparisons, etc).

I'm sure it gets really frustrating to have to read people convincing others not to buy the X1 yet, but everyone has an opinion, and really, this place isn't here to sell XboxOne's to consumers, it's here so we can discuss anything about the XboxOne.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"