why do people come here to try to convince others not to buy the Xbox One?

#31Satchmo25Posted 10/31/2013 11:49:05 AM
SonyPony1 posted...
I think anyone that wants a xbox 1 should buy it. if you are happy with a console half as powerful as the ps4 thats your business.

I am, it definitely has superior games and online
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#32Satchmo25Posted 10/31/2013 11:50:46 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
User Name SAMCROftw
User ID 6626974
Board User Level 5: Warned

:)

Yea it would be nice if the mods started paying attention.

Some of the things these guys put out there are the text book definition of trolling.

That's a start at least......

They do pay attention it seems, they're just really slow to act. But I've seen a lot of trolls gettings warned and suspended, then they just make new profiles and do it again. At least it's easy to see them, they always have brand new accounts.
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#33vivalabuck92Posted 10/31/2013 11:50:48 AM
SonyPony1 posted...
I think anyone that wants a xbox 1 should buy it. if you are happy with a console that has games you prefer over another console thats your business.

fixed
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#34zinsindettaPosted 10/31/2013 11:51:54 AM
Because they are losers.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#35SonyPonyTonyPosted 10/31/2013 11:53:37 AM
Have fun playing all your launch games Xbots, us ponies are going to be living it up like it's 1999 playing with our teraflops and our shaders
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#36kidwgmPosted 10/31/2013 11:56:33 AM(edited)
troll: is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

This.
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia and Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii and Wii U.)
#37iSkadooshPosted 10/31/2013 11:59:18 AM
teeebz posted...
iSkadoosh posted...
Combo626 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...
We don't. We come here to point and laugh.

But all you're doing is dumbing yourself retarded. Soon we're going to need to dress you up in a diaper.

Oh noes someone on the internet thinks I'm retarded. How will I ever get on with my life? =[

They care about you laughing, as much as you care that they think you're retarded.

Only difference is it's more effort on your part to come here and annoy them first.

The sad thing is that this isn't true. Theres a fair few people on this board who are easily upset by what I have to say. One of which has already responded to one of my posts, as per usual.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#38CapwnDPosted 10/31/2013 12:46:53 PM
SonyPony1 posted...
I think anyone that wants a xbox 1 should buy it. if you are happy with a console half as powerful as the ps4 thats your business.

I'm buying each for the exclusives. Multiplats on PC.

So yeah, I'm happy with the Xbox One. My question is, where's the PS4 games? So far, I'm hyped for Resogun and ummm.........
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#39chrish909Posted 10/31/2013 2:07:34 PM
The only reason ps4 trolls are here is because they are about to spend 400$ on a console. Their subconscious is telling them its not worth it, they dont realize this tho. They go on this board thinking I dont know. But the real reason they are here to becuase they are trying to convince other people and themselves subconsciously that their 400$ purchase is justified. That is literally the only reason trolling people would be here so long.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#40LICKWIDPAlNPosted 10/31/2013 2:17:23 PM
The more folks that buy devices such as the XBone, the more companies think it's okay to put out crap and crap policies. The more they do that, the ****** games become as a whole. The ****** games become, the more they rely on cash grab tactics such as DRM, on disc DLC, and overabundance of microtransactions to make money killing creativity in the process.

Look at Capcom as a perfect example.

If it did not affect the big picture, I would not care at all but it does.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain