Play XBLA Breaks Down Killer Instinct's Four Launch Versions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Play XBLA Breaks Down Killer Instinct's Four Launch Versions

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
3 years ago#1
Here you have the Four or 4 versions of Killer Instinct for launch on Xbox One, It provides detail information for those interested or for those still on the fence about which version to get. Also I hope someone who had no idea it had four/4 versions to see what's up. Which one will you get or would get?

I think I would get the $39.99 one not sure still.

http://shoryuken.com/2013/10/16/play-xbla-breaks-down-killer-instincts-four-launch-versions/
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.

User Info: cruelbird

cruelbird
3 years ago#2
I'd get the free one and try it out for a while, see how my friends like it, etc. if it was good enough I'd get the Ultra Edition.
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/3695/sigbase.jpg

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#3
I'll be getting the $40 one since the whole pin thing doesn't interest me. I would like to see some gameplay from the original KI port though...
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: Troll_Directory

Troll_Directory
3 years ago#4
oh neat. rotating free character. already learned something at first glance.

bessy67
3 years ago#5
Side note: Apparently the free character changes periodically. I thought it was just Jago.
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer

User Info: BadLuckInc

BadLuckInc
3 years ago#6
Thanks for sharing. The 39.99 edition may be something to look into =)
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~ Arrival Date Nov 22nd!
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk

User Info: Demon_Acker

Demon_Acker
3 years ago#7
The combo breaker pack is enough, unless you really want those accessories/costumes.

User Info: Troll_Directory

Troll_Directory
3 years ago#8
cruelbird posted...
I'd get the free one and try it out for a while, see how my friends like it, etc. if it was good enough I'd get the Ultra Edition.
same, but i'll stick with the 20 dollar version. i might buy a new costume for my favorite character separately, but i can't justify 40 for 8 characters, just to get extra cosmetics, when i could spend 20 and get the same gameplay.

bessy67
3 years ago#9
Troll_Directory posted...
cruelbird posted...
same, but i'll stick with the 20 dollar version. i might buy a new costume for my favorite character separately, but i can't justify 40 for 8 characters, just to get extra cosmetics, when i could spend 20 and get the same gameplay.

The $40 version also comes with a port of the original Killer Instinct.

User Info: DamnEvilDog

DamnEvilDog
3 years ago#10
Not into fighters, but this sounds really cool, gonna get the free version for sure and if I do enjoy the game gonna grab the $40 I think, would be nice to have all the characters and have the original KI I guess.

Thanks for the topic TC ^^
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Play XBLA Breaks Down Killer Instinct's Four Launch Versions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived