Play XBLA Breaks Down Killer Instinct's Four Launch Versions

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Play XBLA Breaks Down Killer Instinct's Four Launch Versions
2 years ago#11
It says Season 1 gets 8 characters, so I'm going to guess there will be a season 2 or 3 with more characters,maybe from KI Gold?
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
2 years ago#12
Exodus_Prime posted...
It says Season 1 gets 8 characters, so I'm going to guess there will be a season 2 or 3 with more characters,maybe from KI Gold?

Season 2 will have 8 more characters, and will have the same pricing structure.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
2 years ago#13
Exodus_Prime posted...

From what I've read this game is supposed to have continued support for years to come. There are going to be multiple seasons. I imagine at the same pricing points.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
2 years ago#14
It is quite interesting, I just don't remember Killer Instinct having THAT many characters, maybe they will add new stages to fight in or something.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
2 years ago#15
TreGooda posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

From what I've read this game is supposed to have continued support for years to come. There are going to be multiple seasons. I imagine at the same pricing points.

Sounds good. I'm getting the Ultra Edtion for now
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
2 years ago#16
jeeeeeezzzzz
$20 more for what? a Tri-fold case and some pins? Hate to see people actually go into a store and buy this ...
---
http://i.imgur.com/NR1OD.png
2 years ago#17
I'll get the $40 with the extras. One question, is this game starting with 6 or 8 characters? Do we get 6 to start with and 2 more for free in early 2014? Excited about it either way!
2 years ago#18
studepaber posted...
I'll get the $40 with the extras. One question, is this game starting with 6 or 8 characters? Do we get 6 to start with and 2 more for free in early 2014? Excited about it either way!

Yes, 6 to start with and 2 "free" within 2 months.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
2 years ago#19
bessy67 posted...
Troll_Directory posted...
cruelbird posted...
I'd get the free one and try it out for a while, see how my friends like it, etc. if it was good enough I'd get the Ultra Edition.
same, but i'll stick with the 20 dollar version. i might buy a new costume for my favorite character separately, but i can't justify 40 for 8 characters, just to get extra cosmetics, when i could spend 20 and get the same gameplay.

The $40 version also comes with a port of the original Killer Instinct.
ah! forgot about that. decisions, decisions.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Play XBLA Breaks Down Killer Instinct's Four Launch Versions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived