Im Getting tired of it all

#1InfiniteHEROPosted 10/31/2013 9:37:55 AM
People enough is enough already, resolution, installs, this and that missing!!!!

This is mass histeria for no reason.. it all boils down to what games,what controller, and what interface you like better... People are so caught up in nonsense which I did as well that they are missing the point of just having fun playing games and not getting as they should be.

We have a new generation of gaming coming soon so put all the crap to rest and just gear up for new exciting gaming...
---
I am a PS3/360 Owner
#2bessy67Posted 10/31/2013 9:39:27 AM
There is no room for individual opinion here. You must conform to the Sony hive mind or be destroyed.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3MetroidFan9999Posted 10/31/2013 9:40:47 AM
There is no room for individual opinion here. You must conform to the MS hive mind or be destroyed.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#4InfiniteHERO(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2013 9:41:36 AM
Fight the good fight im in it for games !!!!
---
I am a PS3/360 Owner
#5EllesarienPosted 10/31/2013 9:43:33 AM
InfiniteHERO posted...
People enough is enough already, resolution, installs, this and that missing!!!!

This is mass histeria for no reason.. it all boils down to what games,what controller, and what interface you like better... People are so caught up in nonsense which I did as well that they are missing the point of just having fun playing games and not getting as they should be.

We have a new generation of gaming coming soon so put all the crap to rest and just gear up for new exciting gaming...

I've never seen a resolution difference in one game be such a world-stopping, apocalyptic event. I mean it happened all the time last (or I guess still current) gen. but this time we have proclamations of companies going bankrupt and gaming companies fleeing because of it.

It's become so ridiculous that I feel I am witnessing a "Real Housewives of Gamefaqs" episode.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#6CyborgTwentyPosted 10/31/2013 9:43:39 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
There is no room for individual opinion here. You must conform to the MS hive mind or be destroyed.

This.
#7THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 10/31/2013 9:45:00 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...

You WILL accept the 720 into your skull!!! It is superior!!!
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#8HowatizerPosted 10/31/2013 9:55:06 AM
Ah TC, these users that are fanboys or in support of these console wars are tweens, or at least still harbor the mentality of someone in the age range of a tween.

Their inherent need to feel like "their" console is superior is sad and pathetic, made even worse by how rabidly they will pursue this imaginary war.
---
If you hack/mod/exploit/dupe in online games or are in support such things, you are the literal scum of gaming. Only a moron would argue otherwise.
#9richboy900Posted 10/31/2013 10:02:58 AM
Looking forward to be going to PC gaming. 720p/900p for 8th Gen... No thanks.

I'll get the xbone when it becomes cheap though, and I mean very cheap.