With all the dark news emerging about PS4, are you thinking of switching to XB1?

#31ExempliGratiaPosted 10/31/2013 2:50:59 PM
jairusmonillas posted...
What news? The news that X1 can only put 720p?

Because COD and BattleField run at 720p does that make Forza not run at 1080p? Or does that stop Dead rising from outputting it too?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#32kloud 11Posted 10/31/2013 2:59:21 PM
ExampliaGratia posted...
jairusmonillas posted...

Because COD and BattleField run at 720p does that make Forza not run at 1080p? Or does that stop Dead rising from outputting it too?

I got some bad news for you
#33DJ break beatsPosted 10/31/2013 2:59:42 PM
Ignorance = bliss!!
---
"Are you going to bark all day, little doggie, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs.
#34ExempliGratiaPosted 10/31/2013 3:17:59 PM
kloud 11 posted...
ExampliaGratia posted...
jairusmonillas posted...

I got some bad news for you

You mean that Dead Rising 3 is running at dynamic 1080p? Does that not mean it still runs at 1080p but dips when too much action is on the screen? Where's the bad news?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#35LukenatmePosted 10/31/2013 4:05:12 PM
JiZamez posted...
bessy67 posted...
JiZamez posted...
teehee23 posted...
PS4 was never a serious contender for true hardcore oldschool gamers.
Exclusive games are what matters and Xbox brand always has the bestest.
Titanfall is a dagger to the ps4 heart and Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3, HALO, Kinect Sports Rivals, and the hundred others on the way exclusively to Xbox #1 seal the deal.

The HALO franchise was always bad-mouthed by ps3 fanboys until Destiny went multiplatform.
They drooled over Titanfall until the recent news.
Xbox fans never wanted any ps brand exclusives because Xbox always has a better alternative.

Drooled over Titanfall?

lol @ this Xboner thinking the core PS4 fanbase gives a crap about FPS games.

If the core PS4 fanbase doesn't care about shooters then there's really no reason for anyone to buy a PS4 at launch.

When you think about it, in all reality, there really isn't. I'm sure some of those indie titles are nice but not enough to warrant a day 1 purchase. Xbone has more of a point, as you guys are all about the pew-pew. ;P

as opposed to being all about loli and underage school girls that can save the world
#36md22mdrxPosted 10/31/2013 4:07:04 PM
teehee23 posted...
Titanfall is a dagger to the ps4 heart and Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3, HALO, Kinect Sports Rivals, and the hundred others on the way exclusively to Xbox #1 seal the deal.

The HALO franchise was always bad-mouthed by ps3 fanboys until Destiny went multiplatform.
Xbox fans never wanted any ps brand exclusives because Xbox always has a better alternative.

Lol.

Teehee23 can't stop hatin' ... And trollin'
#37MrImpatient35Posted 10/31/2013 4:17:47 PM
mrshowtime333 posted...
I think this says all you need to know about this board that hes asking this question here. This board is basically the PS4 board, and mods dont seem to care.

Sad, but true.
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
DR3, AC4, XFitness (1-Yr free), KI3 (F2P), Proj Spark
#38josuna123Posted 10/31/2013 4:18:59 PM
JiZamez posted...
teehee23 posted...

Drooled over Titanfall?

lol @ this Xboner thinking the core PS4 fanbase gives a crap about FPS games.

Funny, because Sony seems to think otherwise with it's launch lineup.

Easily over 50% of the initial PS4 buyers will be playing FPS titles that include BF4, COD Ghosts, and Killzone Shadowfall, and I feel that's being conservative because the percentage might be more around 70%.

Most of Sony's greatest exclusives like Naughty Dog titles are also shooters.

So... No one gives a crap about shooters amirite?
#39nedrithPosted 10/31/2013 5:00:16 PM
Izec posted...
- PS4 can't install games on external hard drives.
- Xbox One has better upscaling hardware.
- You still can't change your PSN ID.

Any proof that the XB1 can install games on external I know I haven't read anything regarding it. The 2 TB I plan on buying at a much cheaper cost to a external also says Hi. Compared to MSes proprietary HD casings it's even cheaper. Not to mention externals tend to die quicker.

Oh noes upscaling, I'll take better native graphics.

Well great no PSN ID changes what will I ever do......Thank Sony? I hate the idea of people ID changing. Someone wants to make themselves a player I don't want to play with I don't want to deal with them changing their ID to become anonymous again.
#40Shin_GallonPosted 10/31/2013 5:14:17 PM
Not just no, **** no. I seriously doubt I'll ever own a Xbone.