With all the dark news emerging about PS4, are you thinking of switching to XB1?

#91Junta_JastPosted 10/31/2013 11:39:46 PM
SythisTaru posted...
87% of players don't have internet and will never be able to download it.

LOL
---
THE ICE IS GONNA BREAK
~DRAKENGARD 3 NA RELEASE HYPE~
#92benjimainPosted 10/31/2013 11:42:17 PM
Lmao at Bessy's saved notepad document of PS4 negs getting absolutely savagely ripped apart!

lmao
#93KotomineKireiPosted 10/31/2013 11:42:57 PM
Izec posted...
With all the dark news emerging about PS4, are you thinking of switching to XB1?

I'm not buying either console.

I knew that Sony would pull something sooner or later, MS messed up day one, and Nintendo's console is very underpowered when compared to the PS4 and XB-ONE.

The only thing that I'll be "switching to" is a fairly good PC.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlVHXT3edG4
#94InadvertantPosted 10/31/2013 11:48:55 PM
teehee23 posted...
PS4 was never a serious contender for true hardcore oldschool gamers.
Exclusive games are what matters and Xbox brand always has the bestest.
Titanfall is a dagger to the ps4 heart and Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3, HALO, Kinect Sports Rivals, and the hundred others on the way exclusively to Xbox #1 seal the deal.

The HALO franchise was always bad-mouthed by ps3 fanboys until Destiny went multiplatform.
They drooled over Titanfall until the recent news.
Xbox fans never wanted any ps brand exclusives because Xbox always has a better alternative.

The only two PS3 exclusives I wanted were Demon Souls (which came in the form of Dark Souls) and Last of Us....wait no, just Demon Souls.
---
[witty social commentary]
#95jrb363Posted 11/1/2013 12:17:24 AM
TheSL1Club posted...
The LOL is directed towards you TC, not the ps4 btw.

---
GwynsSonSolaire posted...
Personally i prefer 720p. 1080p is just too many pixels
#96EliteGuard99Posted 11/1/2013 1:27:55 AM
teehee23 posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
teehee23 posted...
Titanfall is a dagger to the ps4 heart and Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3, HALO, Kinect Sports Rivals, and the hundred others on the way exclusively to Xbox #1 seal the deal.

The HALO franchise was always bad-mouthed by ps3 fanboys until Destiny went multiplatform.
The drooled over Titanfall until the recent news.
Xbox fans never wanted any ps brand exclusives because Xbox always has a better alternative.

The worst abuse of the phrase "old school" in the history of the internet. Halo is not "old school".

We didn't claim HALO was oldschool.
HALO was jealously despised by ps fanboys until Destiny was announced multiplat.
Pay attention.

It's good to see what greatness Bungie can do now that M$ isn't holding them back.
---
Halo 4 was the best Call of Duty - gunsndroses
Halo 5: even more CoD Edition coming to Xbone!
#97ZerabpPosted 11/1/2013 1:37:25 AM
SythisTaru posted...
shotyme posted...
CTBradums posted...
Honestly, I was more upset at the forced reliance on Sony's own music service, taking away mp3 playback.

Still...nowhere near as stifling as the Xbox.

The MP3 issue has been addressed. It will support it via patch.

Patch doesn't cut it. 87% of players don't have internet and will never be able to download it.

You are not very informed are you...
http://gigaom.com/2013/09/26/nearly-78-percent-of-american-homes-have-broadband/

Which you can either connect your ps4 or dl it to a flash drive and install it with that.
---
XBL Gamertag:SentinelZ PSnetwork ID: SentinelZ
"Bloody wars are easier to survive than idiots with ballots. " Neal Boortz
#98GotTruthPosted 11/1/2013 1:41:07 AM
teehee23 posted...

Speaking as an "oldschool" gamer( I am 32 and been Gaming in ALL its forms since was 8).......

I despise the x1 policies that M$ has in place and had attempted to implement(which I bet will be implemented AFTER they get your $$$) and will NEVER get one until I am SURE, 1000% SURE that they will not reinstate the DRM, 24/hr Check, every hour checks.....ALL of it.

I have similar feeling toward $ony at the moment as well; as they have mimicked some of the M$ platform.

HALO was a great franchise until 343 studio ran into the ground faster than fat kid eating a cup-cake. Seriously 343 Cyborg CoD? That's all you could come up with. NO Duel wielding? Joking right? I say all of this a LIFELONG Bungie fan. They are one the BEST studios out there today. From Pathways into Darkness to Marathon Series(pre-cursor to HALO), MYTH, ONI, they were one of the FEW game companies to but out product in the MAC, which meant a lot to kid whose father owned ONLY MACs due to the Graphic Artist thing.

Destiny IS THE HALO KILLER>
---
You know they call it main-stream? Its because a stream is shallow.
GT: BuzzKillingt0n
#99aPimp_named_leEPosted 11/1/2013 1:51:30 AM
teehee23 posted...

troll or fanboy. both are great consoles and I look forward to playing both. might even pick up a wii u in 2014 when all the games for it actually come out.
---
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~
3DS FCs 4742-5347-4933 (X) 0044-3673-1990 (Y)
#100KolanifvPosted 11/1/2013 2:04:52 AM
Zerabp posted...
You are not very informed are you...
http://gigaom.com/2013/09/26/nearly-78-percent-of-american-homes-have-broadband/

Satellite broadband doesn't count, which is a large part of that 78% that the study claims.