PS+ in November: 2 PS4 games; Live: ?

#11True_FoeHammerPosted 10/31/2013 5:13:54 PM
zephirraines posted...
Forced to pay for online and instead of getting improved servers you get too leased indies. Score

Sony used dedicated servers for nearly all first party games on the PS3. Glad to see that Microsoft is finally giving you something other than a purely peer-to-peer network.
#12JiZamez(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 10:51:33 AM
True_FoeHammer posted...
zephirraines posted...
Forced to pay for online and instead of getting improved servers you get too leased indies. Score

Sony used dedicated servers for nearly all first party games on the PS3. Glad to see that Microsoft is finally giving you something other than a purely peer-to-peer network.

Owned.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory
#13RybalPosted 11/1/2013 12:14:11 PM
JiZamez posted...
GondolinRises posted...
Xb1 games for free? Are they indie?

Drive Club will be free as well.

You may want to check the news. Drive Club has been delayed.

MS has extended their Games with Gold program indefinitely, though it will not initially have access to X1 capable games. I'd expect that to start coming 6 months to a year from now. That's also about the soonest that I'd expect any non-indie games to show up on PS+ for the PS4.
---
Brand loyalty is most evident in Apple acolytes - the Applytes - that most rabid of fan bases who will buy a brand new device with every minor upgrade
#14khardboredPosted 11/1/2013 12:17:34 PM
I don't think MS will ever be able to compete with what PS+ offers. Novembers XLive games are a joke, even more so when compared to what is being offered on PSN, either US or EU. Both just decimate Xlives free offerings.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#15RagnoraokPosted 11/3/2013 12:09:36 PM
khardbored posted...
I don't think MS will ever be able to compete with what PS+ offers. Novembers XLive games are a joke, even more so when compared to what is being offered on PSN, either US or EU. Both just decimate Xlives free offerings.

what is being offered that MS cannot compete with? Old/Indie games everyone already has or could care less about? MS actually provides REAL service, such as clearly superior online infrastructure, fully functioning party chat, more exclusive content, etc.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....not like it matters, we are all losers anyways.
#16jjordan0002Posted 11/3/2013 12:14:34 PM
So you advertised 2 free PS4 games but didn't name any.
---
Xbox Live: D3ad1yV1rus
#17ThatLaoGuyPosted 11/3/2013 12:15:46 PM
you get halo 3 i think lmao
---
Gamertag: That Lao Guy
#18PorungaPosted 11/3/2013 12:23:09 PM
Games with gold is for 360 only.

The entire november plus line up is
soul sacrifice - vita
oddworld strangers wrath - vita
binary domain - ps3
ibb & obb - ps3
dragon's dogma Dark arisen - ps3
resogun - ps4
contrast - ps4

Driveclub was going to be a launch plus game, but since it was delayed it will be free with plus when it launches, it was then replaced with contrast for launch.
#19jastenPosted 11/3/2013 12:30:56 PM
Ragnoraok posted...
khardbored posted...

what is being offered that MS cannot compete with? Old/Indie games everyone already has or could care less about? MS actually provides REAL service, such as clearly superior online infrastructure, fully functioning party chat, more exclusive content, etc.

Clearly someone hasn't looked at what was released for the PS+ games... so much more offered than Games for Gold by miles.
---
We are not merely the sum of our parts
#20Psychosis1001Posted 11/5/2013 3:55:31 AM
>:(
---
Official voice of the Xbox One cheerleader brigade. Will shamelessly lie, cheat and retreat in service of the One.