The Truth About Fanboys......

#1raided666Posted 10/31/2013 3:16:46 PM
It has probably been said a thousand times but the truth is and will always be money.

Everybody wants to justify their purchase, buts lets be honest, if money was not an option would you not get both? I'm getting both at launch and I'm pretty stoked. I feel both systems will have great games. The specs are nearly identical, and just like current gen systems, multi- platform games will look the same.

I will say this though, the Wii U is in a class of its own, and a class I want no part of. Which is the very reason I don't go to those forums and talk smack, because I just don't want it

So the moral of the story is, money, money, money, money.......MONEY

Side note....if the Wii U was released when the PS3 and 360 came out, it would have been a solid system, seems Nintendo is just a step behind in the console market since the N64, or at least the Gamecube.
#2GondolinRisesPosted 10/31/2013 3:19:59 PM
Most xb1 fanboys here aren't even buying an xb1. They just here to troll. Like tee hee.
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.
#3raided666(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2013 3:27:56 PM
Well that's even worse then being too poor to buy both. I mean I preferred the 360 this gen because of the controller and that's where all my friends played. But I didn't miss out on solid Ps3 titles when they came out.
#4JohnHalo343Posted 10/31/2013 10:22:06 PM
I have the cash to buy both, but only One system deserves my purchase this Holiday Season. It is the sole reason I am here, because I wish to discuss it with like-minded individuals whom also plan on purchasing it.

Also, no such thing as an Xbox fan troll on the Xbox One Board. You are either a fan of the system or a troll. Period. The end.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#5deadmarvPosted 11/1/2013 10:15:51 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
Also, no such thing as an Xbox fan troll on the Xbox One Board. You are either a fan of the system or a troll. Period. The end.

I think you're wrong, that teehee poster is one of the biggest xb1 fanboy trolls on here and you seem to be gunning for second place.
#6Joey-ZazaPosted 11/1/2013 10:21:02 AM
You know what's even more sad? The fact that the average age on here appears to be upper 20's.

People are roughly 30 years old and arguing about the stupidest crap it is embarrassing to consider myself a gamer with these children.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#7TheFranchize08Posted 11/1/2013 10:34:45 AM
You're absolutely correct TC. After a person spends $400-$500 on a new system they want to be sure that they got the superior product. So to make themselves feel better they bash the other system and their fanbase. All of it can be summed up in one word: insecurity.
---
Lakers|Chargers|Padres
"I am a man who believed that I died 20 years ago. And I live like a man who is dead already".
#8BigAl519Posted 11/1/2013 10:37:45 AM
Joey-Zaza posted...
You know what's even more sad? The fact that the average age on here appears to be upper 20's.

People are roughly 30 years old and arguing about the stupidest crap it is embarrassing to consider myself a gamer with these children.

*Crys like a fanboy in every other Xbone thread. Goes on about other people doing it at their age".

So which one is she/he folks, a child or a hypocrite?
---
90% DVR 10% Gaming all thrown into one!
#9JohnHalo343Posted 11/1/2013 10:58:23 AM
deadmarv posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

I think you're wrong, that teehee poster is one of the biggest xb1 fanboy trolls on here and you seem to be gunning for second place.

He probably treated you real bad somewhere and you going, "Oh, nevermind him he is just an Xbox Fan Troll."

I have said it before and it will say it again. There are Xbox Fans on the Xbox board, and Sony Fanboy Trolls. That is it.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#10deadmarvPosted 11/1/2013 11:18:52 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
deadmarv posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

He probably treated you real bad somewhere and you going, "Oh, nevermind him he is just an Xbox Fan Troll."

I have said it before and it will say it again. There are Xbox Fans on the Xbox board, and Sony Fanboy Trolls. That is it.

Actually, I don't think I've had a conversation with him, I'm just going on what I've read.

There are xb1 fanboys, maybe you're just too biased to notice them.