For those who ordered X1 from MS store

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. For those who ordered X1 from MS store
2 years ago#1
Do you think we'll get our X1s the day it comes out or will it take a couple days to ship? I ordered mine in late August and the order status still says "Backordered." My only worry is having to wait a week or 2 to receive my X1.
---
whomp whomp
2 years ago#2
Absolutely.
2 years ago#3
Mine says in process but another line says backordered. I called and they said they ship out a few days before released and we are guaranteed it on launch day.
2 years ago#4
Bigdaddy422 posted...
Mine says in process but another line says backordered. I called and they said they ship out a few days before released and we are guaranteed it on launch day.

What if you got it Thursday instead of Friday?

Oh man.
---
I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
2 years ago#5
Shesha posted...
Bigdaddy422 posted...

What if you got it Thursday instead of Friday?

Oh man.

That would be awesome as i got COD coming in the 5th from Gamefly, and im sure the games will be ready to pick up a few days before. However the patch might not be available. I have never ordered a system at launch, but did think of all the times iv read on Gamefaqs people receiving their systems prior to everyone else.
2 years ago#6
If the status is "backordered", then you're not getting it at launch.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
2 years ago#7
FYI, a lot of online stores when it comes to preorders will say Backordered just because the system sees none in stock. thats all
---
$ony Ponie$ and trolls- http://tinyurl.com/lalpn7d
FC: 0834-1795-7959
2 years ago#8
Under status it says in process. It also says november 2013. I called when placing my order in mid July, an was guaranteed a day One console.

Seeing as Gamestop has had multiple reopenings of Day One reservations since me preordering, I am certain ours will be Day One too.

Sure under one label it says backordered but i take that as it no longer being able to preorder now.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. For those who ordered X1 from MS store

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived