the thing that I find funny...

#1SgtGalaxyPosted 10/31/2013 7:00:48 PM
That last gen the PS fanboys were in the ezact same position and doing the exact same thing and they criticize you guys for doing it and saying there above it...yet they did the exact same thing last gen with the ps3

Replace the kinect with blue ray,the xbox one with a ps3, and 500$ to 600$

there you have it
---
this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big d*** or 2) a small d***, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
-Bokkin
#2An_EthiopianPosted 10/31/2013 7:04:04 PM
The Xbox 360 wasn't more powerful than the PS3 spec-wise, however...
---
The statement below me is true.
The statement above me is false.
#31nternationa7Posted 10/31/2013 7:04:34 PM
Nah, same people who trashed the ps3 are now trashing the Xbox one. Inferior products are always under scrutiny so there's nothing wrong there.
---
Pokemon Y Safari Code: 5172-1018-8947
Dragon Safari (Goodra, Salamence, Haxorus Line) Send me a PM!
#4lilj812Posted 10/31/2013 7:06:18 PM
I guess the TC assumes everyone is a brand loyalist.
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
"I would only give the xbox one a 6/10, the Stanley Parable is a lot better." -Ch3wy
#5LaZyEyeZ0oPosted 10/31/2013 7:19:33 PM
each ps3, sony ate over a 400 dollars loss for each consoles.

tho, the price was silly. I can't be mad at sony for taking such a loss.

ms is making a profit on each one, and charging more than the ps4 for weaker hardware.

so its different, very different.
#6BDJaycePosted 10/31/2013 7:23:11 PM
It's a console war... the slightest misstep.. higher price.. less powerful.. unimpressive exclusives.. and one side will always jump on the other side and make their lives miserable.

Last gen the microsoft fanboys got their shots in... this gen it's time for the sony fanboys to get theirs... and next gen we'll see who makes the biggest mistake first.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#7catzrul2002Posted 10/31/2013 8:12:37 PM
What I find funny is that the PS4 board is getting trolled way more than the Xbox One board and far more often, especially with news of no mp3 support, and that external harddrives can't be used to expand storage (it can still be read for films and such, don't believe the trolls saying otherwise).

The attacks are far worse than last generation.
---
Fingers crossed for Sony to enable PSN name change!!
#8khardboredPosted 10/31/2013 8:14:49 PM
LaZyEyeZ0o posted...
each ps3, sony ate over a 400 dollars loss for each consoles.

tho, the price was silly. I can't be mad at sony for taking such a loss.

ms is making a profit on each one, and charging more than the ps4 for weaker hardware.

so its different, very different.

Uh, not 400. About 305.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#9slyman19Posted 10/31/2013 8:18:43 PM
catzrul2002 posted...
What I find funny is that the PS4 board is getting trolled way more than the Xbox One board and far more often, especially with news of no mp3 support, and that external harddrives can't be used to expand storage (it can still be read for films and such, don't believe the trolls saying otherwise).

You must live in an alternate reality if you think the PS4 is trolled worse.
#10SikkaSillPosted 10/31/2013 8:19:05 PM
catzrul2002 posted...

That's just pretty recently though... and very understandable for the fact that what they are complaining about was recent news and big negatives for the PS4. But the Xbox One has been getting trolled since the board has been made... actually since the freakin name was revealed -_- it's quiet in the PS4 forums compared to what this forum has gone through.
---
RIP DP, gonna miss you bro! "Bwahhhhh" - Me
http://dragonsdogma.tumblr.com/post/20794618336